Collective Retreats is a new, meaningful way to travel. Our portfolio of destination retreats allows our guests to explore unique destinations without sacrificing any luxuries, and to leave feeling inspired and connected.
As Guest Experience Specialist at our Collective Vail retreat, you will join a team managing the overall guest experience from arrival to departure. This includes assisting with guest and luggage transportation, providing tent and safety tours, serving guest meals, accommodating in-room requests, and supporting retreat programming. We’re looking for a proactive, highly organized individual who understands the importance of making first impressions. You must be passionate about shaping and delivering our guests’ unique outdoor travel experience.
You are naturally proactive, with the ability to anticipate guest and team needs. You are a true multi-tasker, with the ability to handle time-sensitive deadlines, and numerous short-term and long-term tasks in a heavy customer-facing capacity. You are also comfortable and familiar with outdoor working conditions in all-weather scenarios.
Seasonal, full-time and part-time opportunities; must be available now through early October
- Support the team that manages all things that pertain to the overall guest experience
- Assist with all inbound in-person and digital guest requests in a timely manner, including guest transportation
- Serve breakfast or 4-course Farm to Table dinners
- Assist with room assignments and work across multiple departments including Reservations, Concierge and Events teams to ensure guest satisfaction
- Support retreat programming and special events, as needed
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1+ years experience in hotel, hospitality or related guest-facing position
- 1+ years experience as a restaurant server or bartender
- Ability to manage high volume of requests with competing deadlines
- Comfortable serving in a heavy customer-facing role for all types of clientele
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Passionate about providing stellar customer service and hospitality
- Highly organized and dependable, approachable, and empathetic
- Comfortable working in outdoor settings for extended periods of time
Requirements for Employment:
- Fluent in English
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Full-time and part-time opportunities available
- Must be available to work variable shifts on both weekdays and weekends (24-40 hours/week)
- Must willing to work in an outdoor setting, including all-weather conditions (rain, wind, heat, etc.)
Compensation & Perks:
- Competitive hourly pay and opportunities for growth
- Friends and Family rate at all Collective Retreat locations
Collective Retreats is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, marital status or veteran status.