About the Role:
As a Member Relationship Manager at Collective, you will serve as the main point of contact for our clients. We want to create an environment where our clients feel safe and supported by us. This is a critical role, given you will be the client-facing representation of our team and our brand. We are looking for people who truly care about helping and about improving the lives and businesses of solopreneurs. In this role, you will be exposed to a wide variety of scenarios that will require your help to resolve. No two days will be the same, but it’s very rewarding as you are a key advisor to our entrepreneurs.
- Build and strengthen relationships with clients, developing trust and loyalty through the consistent delivery of quality results.
- Address all account issues while leveraging cross-functional resources to drive timely and complete resolutions
- Develop strong internal relationships teams, including technical stakeholders who own systems implementation.
- Serve as liaison with clients regarding new product opportunities while ensuring that clients are satisfied with Collective’s service.
- Frequently communicate with clients to provide exceptional client service and proactively identify and problem solve account issues
- Monitor, measure, and report on key performance account metrics.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Enrolled Agent and/or relevant experience in Tax and Accounting
- Experience working in a client-facing role.
- Experience using Quickbooks Online, Gusto, Intuit ProConnect, Slack, Salesforce, G Suite
- Comfortable speaking with customers both in-person and on the phone
- Hyper organized and able to juggle multiple clients and asks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Resourceful, creative, and able to find innovative ways to achieve results
- Comfortable with change and able to work in a fast-paced environment