Collective is on a mission to change the way freelancers operate their business, help them master their finances, and optimize their taxes.
We believe the future of work isn't having a job, it's freelancing on one's own terms. Every year, over 1 million people start freelancing in the US. While many freelancers are great at their work, they struggle with the headaches associated with business setup, banking, insurance, taxes and so much more. Collective makes it easy.
About the Role:
As a Salesforce Developer on the Collective team, you will have the unique opportunity to guide the future of freelance work. You will serve as one of the main points of contact for our technical architecture-- backend and frontend. The team will rely on your innovative solutions to complex technical problems. We want to create an environment where our engineers have autonomy and purpose.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and talented developer for our San Francisco-based, venture-backed tech startup.
As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to help develop ground-breaking technology to automate our tax and bookkeeping services. You will empower our self-employed community to run their businesses better. You will implement the frontend and backend Web Application of Collective using Django and use React over GitHub. You will also develop key APIs to integrate with third-party tools and partners using our backend.
- Hands-on design and development in Salesforce Sales Cloud, complex APEX development, Workflows, Process Builders, Flows, and creation/maintenance of lightning components.
- Architect and improve data models for optimal business use.
- Integrate platforms/applications like CMS, phone, virtual chat, web to case, social, etc.
- Troubleshoot and fix production issues and help prioritise against existing backlog based on severity and impact
- Complete Platform Ownership: Management of Technical Debt and Platform Life Cycles for Salesforce.
- Balance needs for functional and non-functional requirements (availability scalability, supportability, security, interoperability, etc.)
What we want you to bring:
- 3+ years experience developing in Salesforce ecosystem - Apex, Triggers, Lightning components, Process Builder and User Administration
- Software development experience outside of Salesforce
- Working knowledge of Jira, GitHub and overall Devops experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
What we offer in return:
- A dynamic, diverse, flexible and collaborative work environment
- Competitive base pay, incentive compensation, early-stage stock options
- Training, licensing, education support and E&O coverage
- Team retreats, workshops, gatherings in authentic locations
- Healthcare Benefits
- Unlimited PTO