Collective Health gives companies a smarter way to provide healthcare coverage through technology. Ours is the only platform that connects and administers the entire benefits ecosystem— health plan, benefits programs, spending accounts, employee support — to deliver an effortless experience for everyone. With holistic intelligence at the heart of both client partnership and compassionate, concierge-level member services, we ensure benefits teams get the most out of their investment while taking better care of their people.
Collective Health is currently looking for a Lead Technical Recruiter to join the recruiting team, lead a growing and talented team of technical recruiters and sourcers and help staff our growing Development Org. Our ideal candidate will have a proven track record of leading a thriving team of recruiters and sourcers, building a strong Development team and experience partnering with a seasoned hiring managers.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process for Development roles ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience.
- Partner with Recruiting Manager, Business Partners, and Execs to create and implement strategy to achieve hiring goals.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to emphasize on quality and diversity of hires, process efficiency, and strong client management.
- Consistently track and report technical recruiting metrics to help improve efficiency of technical recruiting team process.
- Lead and inspire a talented team of technical recruiters and sourcers.
The Optimal Candidate:
- 7+ years full cycle technical recruiting experience with 2-3 years of managing a team of high performing technical recruiters.
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others.
- You have a track record of building high performing teams.
- Patient, communicative team player that is detail oriented and has outstanding interpersonal skills
- Experience partnering with Executives, Managers, and Interviewers, throughout the hiring process
- Thrives in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments and is willing to roll up his/her sleeves to do what needs to be done to build a great company
- Personable with a great work ethic and positive attitude
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.