The Marketing Operations Coordinator will be responsible for developing, tracking, and reporting on all digital marketing campaigns. This is a unique opportunity to have an impact on many digital campaigns at our fast-paced company. From search marketing, to programmatic, direct buys, paid social media marketing, email marketing, and more, you’ll have an opportunity to take a campaign from start to finish.
*Applicants must be able to commit to a 40 hr/week and 4-6 month contract length."
- Set up, testing, execution and reporting on HubSpot-based campaigns for lead management, lead nurturing, and lead routing
- Develop and execute email campaigns end-to-end from target identification to post-campaign reporting
- Test and optimize to improve open rates, CTR, conversion and other relevant KPIs
- Build automated, multi-touch nurture programs for several audiences across the customer lifecycle
- Perform day-to-day system maintenance and configuration of HubSpot and be the system super-user, driving improvements and best practices
- Work with team to review program requirements and identify areas of optimization, update progress on email marketing campaign and digital programs
- Assist in managing and configuring HubSpot and CRM integration software
Applicants must have:
- B.A., B.S. or similar from an accredited university, preferably majoring in Business Administration, Media, Advertising, or Marketing
- 1 year relevant digital media or advertising working or internship experience preferred
- Basic understanding of the digital online advertising ecosystem; ad trafficking experience preferred
- Experience with Excel; must have demonstrated ability with Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP function
- Familiarity and comfort with basic HTML and Photoshop
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly analytical; strong attention to detail
- Self-starter with strong work ethic
- Applicants must be based in and/or be able to commute to San Francisco, CA
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.