Operations Associate, Plan Design
Collective Health is transforming the way we experience health care. The driving force behind our health care interactions is the setup of the health plan itself. We are re-imagining the traditional design and implementation process, and believe that a systems and data-driven approach to plan design is the foundation for an improved member and client experience.
We are seeking a motivated individual to join the Plan Design Operations team and manage the end to end implementation of our clients’ health plans. From acting as a consultant during the design phase of client set-up, to creating all downstream member facing materials, this individual will drive all aspects of plan implementation.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as the subject matter expert, interfacing directly with our clients during implementation.
- Act as a resource to the Sales team during late stage sales.
- Coordinate across Legal, Operations, Commercial, Design, and Product teams to ensure key implementation milestones are met.
- Master operation of our internal tools to configure client plans.
- Improve and optimize current tools and processes with an eye for scalability and efficiency.
The perfect person is:
- Energized by leading complex technical discussions with non-technical audiences.
- Excited at the prospect of analyzing claims data or building complex logic-based formulas.
- Self-driven and able to set and meet aggressive deadlines.
- Meticulously detail-oriented but can also tie details back to the 'big picture'.
- A fast learner who would describe themselves as intellectually curious.
- 0 - 2 years of work experience.
Collective Health is a technology company working to create the healthcare experience we all deserve. Founded in 2013, our team of engineers, designers, product managers, and actuaries are redefining the $1 trillion market of employer-sponsored health benefits with data-driven and people-focused products. Our complete health benefits solution helps great companies like Activision Blizzard, Palantir, Restoration Hardware, and Pinterest take care of their people by harnessing the power of design and technology. Based in San Francisco, CA, we’re backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley including Google Ventures, Founders Fund, NEA, and Redpoint Ventures. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com.