Collective Health is on a mission to make it effortless to understand, navigate and engage with the American Healthcare system. The Senior Marketing and Communications Associate will be a key member of the team that shapes Collective’s Health’s story with media, influencers, clients, and members.
We’re looking for a dynamic, driven communications maven who is eager to to own key programs that are critical to our success. Our ideal candidate is passionate about the intersection of healthcare and technology, and has an interest in both enterprise and consumer technology PR. This is a perfect opportunity for a natural storyteller that wants to fuel a truly integrated marketing program.
- Own and evolve Collective Health’s social media presence, with a focus on building a best-in-class LinkedIn program.
- Drive a rapid response bureau, finding opportunities to insert Collective Health into key industry conversations.
- Spearhead key media relations programs and drive compelling campaigns in trade, regional and business outlets.
- Create compelling content—from blogs to awards and speaking submissions—to build thought leadership for key executives.
- Maintain core documents and databases, including media lists, awards databases, activity trackers, etc.
- Work closely with the head of communications on messaging, positioning and narratives for key audiences.
Skills and Requirements:
- You’re a strong writer who can simplify complex topics and ideas
- You’re passionate about continuously evolving your craft and building best-in-class programs
- You’re eager to learn about other marketing disciplines and find synergies
- You’re organized, meticulous and deadline driven
- You’re comfortable managing up and working collaboratively with cross functional groups
- You have relentless drive, energy and work ethic
- You have a strong desire to fix healthcare
- Agency experience preferred but not required
- 3-4 years of relevant experience in a fast paced environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.