Our mission is to transform people’s healthcare experience from confusing and complicated to empowering and trustworthy. We are looking for a smart, experienced and curious User Researcher to help investigate people’s healthcare needs and opportunities.
As a User Researcher at Collective Health, you'll be planning and organizing user research studies across our service experience. These research sessions will range from ethnographic research and participatory design sessions to more formal usability studies. Research is core to our business and works across the organization to influence product design and business strategy.
- Design and conduct user research to evaluate new and current products.
- Identify new opportunities to serve our members and help people navigate the healthcare system.
- Collaborate closely with designers, product managers, engineers and our commercial organization.
- Communicate research findings to shape our designs and help define our product strategy.
- Plan and moderate synthesis sessions to turn research insights into actionable design strategies and tactics.
- Inform business and product decisions with a blend of qualitative and quantitative findings.
Your skills include:
- An innate curiosity in how people think, behave, and feel.
- Strong understanding of research methods and the confidence to invent your own as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and conduct research ranging from large scale studies to scrappy guerrilla-style feedback.
- Ability to guide teams in parsing through large amounts of information, identifying and prioritizing which insights are most relevant to focus on.
- Obsess with the data, both qualitative and quantitative.
- Present research findings in a manner that best communicates information to stakeholders
- Understanding of A/B testing software is a plus but not necessary
To apply attach your resume and work samples
Collective Health is a technology company working to create the healthcare experience we all deserve. Founded in 2013, our team of engineers, designers, product managers, and actuaries are redefining the $1 trillion-dollar market of employer-sponsored health benefits with data-driven and people-focused products. Our complete health benefits solution helps great companies like Activision Blizzard, Zendesk, and Palantir take care of their people by harnessing the power of design and technology. Based in San Francisco, CA, we’re backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley including Google Ventures, Founders Fund, NEA, and Redpoint Ventures. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.