Collective Health is looking for designers to transform the way people experience healthcare. As a designer at Collective Health, you'll be working on a wide variety of projects, from defining our platform strategy, conducting user research to designing interaction patterns and data visualizations.
You will be working on:
- Creating a mobile experience that guides people through the complex healthcare system
- Prototyping designs and testing them with users
- Collaborating with engineers and other designers to bring your vision to life
- Translating complex interactions and processes into ones that delight and support our members
If many or most of the following items apply to you, we'd love to talk:
- A desire to have an impact
- An eye for detail and obsession with craft
- Experience designing for iOS and Android
- Skilled at animating interactions
- Solid knowledge of prototyping tools (from low-fidelity to high-fidelity)
- Ability to work through complex workflows with whiteboards, flow charts, and wireframes.
- A strong understanding of grid systems, composition, typography and color
Collective Health is a technology company working to create the healthcare experience we all deserve. Founded in 2013, our team of engineers, designers, product managers, and actuaries are redefining the $1 trillion-dollar market of employer-sponsored health benefits with data-driven and people-focused products. Our complete health benefits solution helps great companies like Activision Blizzard, Zendesk, and Palantir take care of their people by harnessing the power of design and technology. Based in San Francisco, CA, we’re backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley including Google Ventures, Founders Fund, NEA, and Redpoint Ventures. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.