Collective Health is looking for designers to transform the way people experience healthcare. As a designer at Collective Health, you'll be working on a wide variety of projects, from defining our platform strategy, conducting user research to designing interaction patterns and data visualizations.
You will be working on:
- Creating a mobile experience that guides people through the complex healthcare system
- Prototyping designs and testing them with users
- Collaborating with engineers and other designers to bring your vision to life
- Translating complex interactions and processes into ones that delight and support our members
If many or most of the following items apply to you, we'd love to talk:
- A desire to have an impact
- An eye for detail and obsession with craft
- Experience designing for iOS and Android
- Skilled at animating interactions
- Solid knowledge of prototyping tools (from low-fidelity to high-fidelity)
- Ability to work through complex workflows with whiteboards, flow charts, and wireframes.
- A strong understanding of grid systems, composition, typography and color