Are you a high-energy, driven individual looking to jumpstart your career? Are you comfortable being challenged and surrounded with smart, creative professionals who are looking to solve one of America’s most pressing and expensive current challenges? Then continue to read on!
Collective Health is looking to grow its Sales Development team and is looking for recent college graduates who want to catapult their sales/marketing careers and prospect into the country’s top Enterprise level corporations. We’re seeking high-energy, motivated individuals with sound business acumen, natural sales instincts and a strong connection to our mission to join our Sales Development organization. In this role, you will operate at the vanguard of our growth by building lasting relationships with HR leaders and evangelizing our mission. This position is tailored to individuals who are eager to advance within our Marketing organization and strongly impact our growth.
- Identify, engage with and qualify prospects by proactively developing relationships with HR Departments and articulating the unique value of Collective Health’s products
- Partner with your senior sales colleagues to build a pipeline of interested prospects and develop your skills
- Work with Marketing to originate creative lead generation and nurture campaigns designed to increase interest in Collective Health’s products
Skills and Requirements:
- You have a proven track record of success
- You have relentless drive, energy and work ethic
- You’re passionate about learning and professional development
- You have a strong desire to fix healthcare
Collective Health is a technology company working to create the healthcare experience we all deserve. Founded in 2013, our team of engineers, designers, product managers, and actuaries are redefining the $1 trillion market of employer-sponsored health benefits with data-driven and people-focused products. Our complete health benefits solution helps great companies like Activision Blizzard, Palantir, Restoration Hardware, and Pinterest take care of their people by harnessing the power of design and technology. Based in San Francisco, CA, we’re backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley including Google Ventures, Founders Fund, NEA, and Redpoint Ventures. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.