Are you a driven and passionate individual looking for a challenge? Do you thrive in an environment of smart, motivated professionals working to solve one of America’s most pressing challenges? Then, we might be looking for you.
We’re expanding our Sales Development team, to lead our continued year-over-year growth. This a great opportunity to build your career: research shows that more than one quarter of CEOs have a marketing or sales background, and our SDR function is the best of both worlds.
As a Sales Development Representative at Collective Health, you will build relationships with HR and company leaders, to help them improve their healthcare and employee care. You will be part of a team that prioritizes testing, collaboration, personal development, and getting things done. You will be part of a company that truly prioritizes people and care.
- Identify and qualify companies which could benefit from Collective Health’s offerings and find opportunities to meet their needs, ensuring outreach is relevant and timely
- Build collaborative relationships with HR and company leaders and communicate with them across multiple channels (phone, email, in person, etc.)
- Understand and apply data on what works, to continuously improve outreach
- Document your activities to enable marketing efforts that extend your work
- Develop creative new ideas for how to meet your goals
Skills and Requirements:
- You have a track record of success in getting others to believe in your vision
- You are an active listener with a high EQ
- You are articulate and able to frame ideas to match the needs of different audiences
- You have relentless drive, energy, and work ethic
- You are willing to try new things and open to coaching
- You are self-directed and effective at managing your time
- You have a strong desire to fix healthcare
- Preferred: You have experience with Salesforce
Collective Health is changing healthcare. We're helping companies completely reinvent the health insurance experience into something everyone can love. We are redefining the $1 trillion market of employer-sponsored health benefits, with data-driven and people-focused products. Our complete health benefits solution helps companies like Activision Blizzard, Palantir, Restoration Hardware, and Pinterest take care of their people. Based in San Francisco, CA, we’re backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley, including Google Ventures, Founders Fund, NEA, and Redpoint Ventures. For more information, visit https://collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.