Collective Health is changing the face of health insurance. We're building tech-forward products to completely reinvent the healthcare experience for our members and employers.
We're looking for a talented and passionate Product Manager to build our Health Funds products, including HSAs and FSAs. Our members use these accounts to pay for their healthcare, and our goal is to provide them the simplest and best possible payment experience. We’re turning these complex and confusing accounts into easy-to-use payment products that are tightly integrated into our member experience, and you’ll drive the roadmap to make it happen.
As a Product Manager, you'll work closely with our engineering, design, and operations teams, as well as our external partners. You'll be responsible for gathering, structuring, prioritizing, and communicating the information driving our product development. Ultimately, you will be responsible for delivering the best possible product to our users.
- Set the vision for health funds, and prioritize your roadmap in alignment with your vision and company goals
- Work with Design to solve for member and employer needs, and define the best user experience
- Work with Engineering to define requirements, generate and understand technical specifications and drive development
- Support the Operations team by building scalable systems to support rapid customer growth
- Work with the Legal and Finance teams to understand and meet requirements
- Work with our Sales, Marketing, and Client Success teams to meet our customers’ needs, understand competitive landscape for the product, provide input into product pricing and maximize the market value of your products
- 3-5+ years experience in product management or engineering
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or experience working with engineers to build and integrate APIs (SOAP/REST), run SQL queries and comfortable working with databases
- Experience building fantastic consumer experiences
- Excellent critical and analytical thinking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fearless in tackling complex problems
- Empathy for member needs and ability to translate those needs into a fantastic product
Nice To Have
- MBA is a plus
- Health care or financial industry experience
- Startup experience is a plus, especially in an operations-heavy company
Collective Health is a technology company working to create the healthcare experience we all deserve. Founded in 2013, our team of engineers, designers, product managers, and actuaries are redefining the $1 trillion-dollar market of employer-sponsored health benefits with data-driven and people-focused products. Our complete health benefits solution helps great companies like Activision Blizzard, Zendesk, and Palantir take care of their people by harnessing the power of design and technology. Based in San Francisco, CA, we’re backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley including Google Ventures, Founders Fund, NEA, and Redpoint Ventures. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.