Collective Health is transforming the way people experience healthcare. We believe that quality and accuracy are paramount to ensuring exceptional member and employer experiences, and that the foundation for analytics can change how we deliver and pay for care. To accomplish this, we are reimagining the operational core of health insurance.
As a Claims Processing and Resolution Specialist, you will be part of Collective Health’s plan operations team. In this role, you will be tasked with reviewing complex medical claims and resolving issues with these claims across both internal and external claims processing systems.
What you’ll do:
- Independently review, input and process complex medical claims in accordance with assigned Plans, ensuring that high quality and timeliness standards are met
- Perform routine administrative and clerical tasks to track claims data
- Participate in periodic trainings to remain current on procedures and claims processing resources
What You’ve Done
- You pay extreme attention to detail
- You have 1+ years of experience as a Claims Processor or Claims Examiner
- You have strong operational and working knowledge of claims adjudication principles and procedures, medical claims terminology including ICD-10, HCPCS and CPT codes
- You are interested in using technology to improve healthcare
- You are a strong team player
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.