Collective Health is transforming the way people experience health care. We believe that quality and accuracy are paramount to ensuring exceptional member and employer experiences. To accomplish this, we are reimagining the operational core of health insurance.
We are hiring an Operations Associate to handle all of the complex details related to member eligibility. As you learn the data elements that are core to our business, you will be responsible for owning key operational processes for the company, and for improving how we operate as we scale. You will work across every department at Collective Health and be an integral part of executing and scaling our internal operations.
Through your experiences at Collective Health, you will become an authority in operations and in health care while building diverse professional skills and being at the forefront of transforming the industry.
What You'll Do:
- Execute the day-to-day operations involved in handling eligibility, like resolving member-level data errors, triaging critical issue tickets, and producing client-facing reports
- Build project management expertise as you work with internal teams like client success, legal, product and engineering to identify and fix problems
- Think critically and strategically to continually optimize how we do things
- Assist in implementing new clients and partners on our platform as we continue to grow
- Gain hard data analysis skills as you work with Excel, SQL, and scripting tools to drive efficiency and inform strategic decisions (no previous coding experience required)
- You have a bachelor’s degree and 0-2 years of work experience in a high-performance organization
- Above all, you are self-motivated, intellectually curious, and take ownership for everything you do
- You pay utmost attention to detail
- You are a fast learner and can become proficient with a large volume of information quickly
- You have analytical horsepower and a strong academic record (please include GPA on resume)
- You are a committed teammate
- You possess a passion for Collective Health’s mission to transform the health insurance experience for employers and their employees
Collective Health is a technology company working to create the healthcare experience we all deserve. Founded in 2013, our team of engineers, designers, product managers, and actuaries are redefining the $1 trillion market of employer-sponsored health benefits with data-driven and people-focused products. Our complete health benefits solution helps great companies like Activision Blizzard, Palantir, Restoration Hardware, and Pinterest take care of their people by harnessing the power of design and technology. Based in San Francisco, CA, we’re backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley including Google Ventures, Founders Fund, NEA, and Redpoint Ventures. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.