Collective Health is looking for strong UI/front-end automation engineers to help strengthen and support our infrastructure. You will write code at a high level in order to automate testing our system.
You will be responsible for designing and implementing test automation infrastructure and automation of our testing to help us verify that our product does what we believe it does and give us confidence that the product will meet our release standards.
Our SETs write whitebox-style tests against Front-end and UI endpoints, and will help develop automated integration and end-to-end tests to supplement unit tests.
In addition, you will work across our code base in a cross-functional manner. Our entire development team believes strongly in TDD and every developer is required to write tests against their own code. You will collaborate with other teams to ensure that a product is testable and ensuring that the unit tests across the system are sufficient to meet the goals of reliability and security without crossing over into invasive and over-wrought.
A little about you:
- 4+ years of hands on, Frontend focused, “Software Engineer in Test” Experience
- You think like a software engineer and have a real passion for testing complex systems, test automation, and test driven development.
- You enjoy working with talented engineers and can influence UI design for reliability, performance and testability.
- You enjoy people interaction and cross-collaboration with Engineering and Product
- You thrive in a dynamic, agile SCRUM, startup environment.
- Strong knowledge of object oriented programming, along with requisite coding and debugging skills
- In-depth knowledge and experience with software testing and automated test techniques with a strong focus on quality throughout the entire software development cycle
If most of the following apply to you, we'd love to talk!
- Experience building front-end test automation frameworks
- Familiar with Mocha, Jasmine/Qunit or similar
- Should have good understanding of SQL, CSS and HTML
Collective Health is a technology company working to create the healthcare experience we all deserve. Founded in 2013, our team of engineers, designers, product managers, and actuaries are redefining the $1 trillion-dollar market of employer-sponsored health benefits with data-driven and people-focused products. Our complete health benefits solution helps great companies like Activision Blizzard, Zendesk, and Palantir take care of their people by harnessing the power of design and technology. Based in San Francisco, CA, we’re backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley including Google Ventures, Founders Fund, NEA, and Redpoint Ventures. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.