Collective Health is transforming the way people experience health care. To accomplish this, we are building a world-class team to relentlessly improve the way we operate our member and client experience. We are looking for a Business Operations Manager to leverage the rich data we generate every day to improve the quality of our member services and the efficiency of our internal processes.
This individual will work directly with the Head of Business Operations and COO to interface broadly across multiple functions, including Member Advocacy, Plan Operations, Product, Analytics, and Finance. They will need to rapidly develop and judiciously exercise both breadth of knowledge about our business as well as functional depth in particular key areas. The ideal candidate will be highly self-driven, detail-oriented, and skilled in both data manipulation and stakeholder management. Through your experiences at Collective Health, you will become an expert in operations and in health care while being at the forefront of transforming the industry.
- Develop and track key metrics, providing deep insight into the health of our business and satisfaction of our members to a broad audience across Collective Health
- Build operational forecasts - sometimes with very little seed data - and track performance against those forecasts
- Manage multiple simultaneous projects with complex deliverables and sometimes ambiguous goals
- Serve as a central point of contact and source of truth for critical business information
- Prepare and deliver presentations for diverse audiences across the organization including Leadership Team deliverables
- 4+ years experience working within a complex, fast-paced environment
- Background in Industrial Engineering / Operations Research, or relevant experience designing and optimizing complex operational processes is strongly preferred
- BS, ideally in a quantitative discipline (engineering, economics, math, etc.)
- MBA or management consulting experience a plus but not required
- Exceptional organizational and time-management abilities
- Ability to establish and maintain multiple key cross-functional relationships
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.