Collective Health is transforming the way people experience healthcare. We believe that quality and accuracy are paramount to ensuring exceptional member and employer experiences, and are the foundation for analytics that change how we deliver and pay for care. To accomplish this, we are reimagining the operational core of health insurance.
Collective Health is currently looking for a Technical Sourcer to join the recruiting team and help staff our growing Engineering Team. Our ideal candidate will have a proven track record of building strong Engineering team and experience partnering with a seasoned hiring team.
To learn more about the experience of one of our Technical Recruiters, check out Ankur, in our 'Meet the Collective' series.
- Identify and engage qualified technical candidates for open roles
- Support technical recruiting team by building and maintaining a pipeline of qualified talent
- Utilize multiple sourcing channels to ensure pipeline is qualified and diverse
- Implement and execute strategic sourcing strategies to ensure consistent pipeline
- Track and analyze sourcing performance to help improve processes
- Partner with existing Recruiting and People Ops teams to develop, implement, and execute hiring strategy
- Collaborate with hiring managers and interview teams to understand their hiring needs and goals
The Optimal Candidate:
- 1-2 years technical sourcing experience
- Familiar with sourcing tools & strategies such as Linkedin Recruiter, Entello, Hired, Boolean strings, etc.
- Agency & in-house experience a plus
- Patient, communicative team player that is detail oriented and has outstanding interpersonal skills
- Experience partnering with technical recruiting team throughout the hiring process
- Thrives in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments and is willing to roll up his/her sleeves to do what needs to be done to build a great company
- Personable with a great work ethic and positive attitude
Collective Health is a technology company working to create the healthcare experience we all deserve. Founded in 2013, our team of engineers, designers, product managers, and actuaries are redefining the $1 trillion market of employer-sponsored health benefits with data-driven and people-focused products. Our complete health benefits solution helps great companies like Activision Blizzard, Palantir, Restoration Hardware, and Pinterest take care of their people by harnessing the power of design and technology. Based in San Francisco, CA, we’re backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley including Google Ventures, Founders Fund, NEA, and Redpoint Ventures. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.