Collective Health gives companies a smarter way to provide healthcare coverage through technology. Ours is the only platform that connects and administers the entire benefits ecosystem— health plan, benefits programs, spending accounts, employee support — to deliver an effortless experience for everyone. With holistic intelligence at the heart of both client partnership and compassionate, concierge-level member services, we ensure benefits teams get the most out of their investment while taking better care of their people.
Collective Health is currently looking for a Sales Recruiter to join the recruiting team and help staff our growing Commercial and Marketing Teams. Our ideal candidate will have a proven track record of building strong Sales and Marketing teams and experience partnering with a seasoned hiring team.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process for Sales/Marketing roles ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Screen resumes and interview qualified candidates ensuring a smooth process through offer and candidate close
- Partner with existing Recruiting and People Ops teams to develop, implement, and execute hiring strategy
- Collaborate with hiring managers and interview teams to understand their hiring needs and goals
- Facilitate interview feedback and hiring discussions with interviewers and hiring managers
- Drive offer process from onsite to onboarding
The Optimal Candidate:
- 3-5+ years Sales/Marketing recruiting and sourcing experience
- Patient, communicative team player that is detail oriented and has outstanding interpersonal skills
- Experience partnering with Executives, Managers, and Interviewers, throughout the hiring process
- Thrives in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments and is willing to roll up his/her sleeves to do what needs to be done to build a great company
- Personable with a great work ethic and positive attitude
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.