To apply we require a strong portfolio that showcases your breadth and depth of experience. Please provide a link to your portfolio or upload directly.
Collective Health is looking for designers to transform the way people experience healthcare. As a Senior Product Designer at Collective Health you’ll help drive an area or product through product definition, planning, and implementation.
You’ll develop new visual components and interaction patterns at a systems level and build prototypes that communicate your product vision. You’ll skillfully present your work through storytelling and stakeholder presentations. Through collaborating with your scrum teams and working side by side with engineers - you’ll drive the development of a best in class product experience.
You will work on:
- Imagining what an awesome healthcare experience should look like
- Collaborating with engineers and designers to ensure we ship high quality products
- Creating innovative and creative design solutions
- Participating in user research, both ethnographic and usability studies
If many or most of the following items apply to you, we'd love to talk:
- A desire to have a large impact
- An eye for detail and obsession with craft
- Ability to design and document complex components
- Ability to work through complex workflows with whiteboards, flow charts, and wireframes
- An understanding how data can inform your design process
- A strong understanding of grid systems, composition, typography and color
- Confidence in user testing tools (and the knowledge to translate the results)
- 5-8 years professional experience designing user friendly products for web and mobile
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.