Collective Health is transforming the way people experience health care. We believe a solid foundation and quality relationship with our partners are paramount to ensuring exceptional member and employer experiences.
We are hiring a Partner Operations Manager to own the day-to-day relationship with our partners and to focus on building, improving and further defining the operational infrastructure of our partnerships. You will be the “Voice of Partner” at Collective Health, ensuring an excellent and collaborative experience. You will work across every department at Collective Health and be responsible for executing and scaling Partner Operations.
Through your experiences at Collective Health, you will become an expert in operations and in healthcare while being at the forefront of transforming the industry.
What you’ll do:
- Own the day-to-day relationship with Collective Health strategic partners across implementation, ongoing operations, and long-term partnership growth
- Build and grow a small team of successful Partner Specialists and Associates
- Collaborate with the Client Success organization to ensure a positive partner / client relationship
- Oversee and manage Collective Health / partner contract renewals
- Develop and manage against partner performance guarantees
- Leverage partner performance data to identify joint areas for growth and development, communicate opportunities to partners through formal Quarterly Business Reviews, and own subsequent follow-ups
- Own new partner implementations and rollout of current partner product updates
- Work cross-functionally to identify and project manage opportunities to improve the Collective Health business via partner enhancements
What you've done / Who you are:
- Managed external partner relationships
- 6 - 10 years experience in a complex, fast-paced, quantitative environment with a high bar for attention to detail and quality of work
- Self-sufficient, intellectually curious and take ownership for everything you do
- Fast learner - you will be required to become proficient with a large volume of information quickly
- Healthcare industry experience and/or deep knowledge set
- Strong passion for changing healthcare
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Collective Health is a technology company working to create the healthcare experience we all deserve. Founded in 2013, our team of engineers, designers, product managers, and actuaries are redefining the $1 trillion market of employer-sponsored health benefits with data-driven and people-focused products. Our complete health benefits solution helps great companies like Activision Blizzard, Palantir, Restoration Hardware, and Pinterest take care of their people by harnessing the power of design and technology. Based in San Francisco, CA, we’re backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley including Google Ventures, Founders Fund, NEA, and Redpoint Ventures. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.