Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A
Collective Health is currently looking for a Senior Financial Analyst, to join our Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team. This highly visible position will engage in financial planning, strategic analysis and insights, reporting, process improvement and decision-making support.
As a member of the FP&A team reporting to our Director of FP&A your mission is to drive Collective Health’s Financial Planning and Analysis support of our Customer Experience (CX) organization. In doing so, you will closely collaborate with senior leaders across CX. You will be leading the charge supporting Collective Health’s largest function which is the face of our organization to Members and Clients. You must be intellectually curious and comfortable driving insights from large or incomplete datasets.
- Establish oneself as a trusted partner to peers and senior leaders with an intimate understanding of stakeholder requirements to run the business as well as advanced understanding of the healthcare industry at large
- Owning all financial models and insights in scaling and supporting Collective Health’s CX function
- Manage scenario planning process through ongoing headcount management and expense planning
- Support monthly, quarterly, and annual budgeting and forecasting processes
- Identifying new systems, tools, and processes to scale your support
- Develop monthly close packages for CX Leadership (such Budgets vs Actuals, etc), focusing on key trends and variances to drive resource allocation
- Develop financial and unit economic models leading to key insights driving efficiency in CX cost allocation and utilization. Readily partner and innovate with our business operations and strategy leaders
- 2+ years working in a FP&A role
- Experience with Adaptive Insights. We utilize the web-hosted version and OfficeConnect
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, including exceptional excel and PowerPoint skills to convey data and storylines. You will work directly with executives so delivering simple clean conclusions is integral to this role.
- The desire to improve broken processes through automation and make your own job easier over time. We want to automate recurring reporting as much as possible so that you can work deeply in identifying efficiencies in our business
- Expert MS Excel / Google Sheets skills - candidate should be comfortable with financial modeling and working with large amounts of data
- Working knowledge of GAAP (Accruals, COGS, and Capitalization versus Expense). Your fellow FP&A team members carry CPAs so we get technical quickly
Collective Health is a technology company simplifying employer healthcare to make health insurance work for everyone. With more than 200,000 members and over 45 enterprise clients—including Pinterest, Red Bull, Restoration Hardware, Activision Blizzard, and more—our technical and customer experience teams are reinventing the healthcare experience for forward-thinking employers and their people across the U.S.
Collective Health is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with additional offices in Chicago, IL, and Lehi, UT. Founded in 2013, Collective Health is backed by the SoftBank Vision Fund, DFJ Growth, PSP Investments, NEA, GV, G Squared, Founders Fund, Maverick Ventures, Mubadala Ventures, Sun Life, and other leading investors. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status