Collective Health’s mission is to transform people’s healthcare experience from confusing and complicated to empowering and trustworthy. We’re looking for a Lead Product Designer to help plan, define and design various areas of our award-winning products.
As the first designer in our Lehi office, you'll be working with a talented team of dedicated engineers and product managers in all phases of the product development process and will collaborate with design peers in San Francisco. You and your team will also drive collaboration and partnership with end users - ensuring we’re developing a best in class product that is both beautiful and functional.
What you’ll do:
- Lead development and delivery of solutions that meet intended project goals and result in outcomes that positively impact key metrics
- Being a steward of great product design by ensuring solutions meet our high visual and interaction design quality standards
- Collaboration with engineers, product managers and other designers to ensure designs drive desired UX, business, and technical outcomes
- Creating innovative and creative design solutions that turn complexities into elegant, efficient user experiences
- Building relationships with end users and stakeholders by listening to needs, inviting collaboration on planning and strategy development and communicating timely updates
- Plan, lead and execute user research, both ethnographic and usability studies
- Consistently exhibits empathy and understanding of nuanced needs of different audiences and adapts their communications as needed
- Evangelizes best design practices and finds opportunities to elevate confidence in our work across the larger company
Your skills include:
- Portfolio demonstrating: shipment of multiple products successfully; strong skills in applying interaction design patterns to solve complex workflows; strong skills in: visual, information hierarchy, layout, composition, and typography
- Experience leading product design from opportunity development, to concept, to shipment
- Strong visual and verbal storytelling skills to present
- Highly skilled at prototyping at multiple levels of fidelity and helps elevate prototyping skills and utilization across their team
- Ability to design and document user flows and design components at a system level
- Confidence in user testing tools and methodologies and ability to translate insights into actions
- 5-8 years professional experience designing user friendly products for web and mobile
- Preferred BFA or MFA in a fields of interaction, graphic, industrial, or service design
- Experience working on complex enterprise software preferred
To apply we require a strong portfolio that showcases your breadth and depth of experience. Please supply either a link or upload directly.
Collective Health is a technology company simplifying employer healthcare to make health insurance work for everyone. With more than 200,000 members and over 45 enterprise clients—including Pinterest, Red Bull, Restoration Hardware, Activision Blizzard, and more—our technical and customer experience teams are reinventing the healthcare experience for forward-thinking employers and their people across the U.S.
Collective Health is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with additional offices in Chicago, IL, and Lehi, UT. Founded in 2013, Collective Health is backed by the SoftBank Vision Fund, DFJ Growth, PSP Investments, NEA, GV, G Squared, Founders Fund, Maverick Ventures, Mubadala Ventures, Sun Life, and other leading investors. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.