Collective Health’s mission is to transform people’s healthcare experience from confusing and complicated to empowering and trustworthy. We’re looking for a Product Designer to help plan, define and design various areas of our award-winning products.
As a product designer with a focus on our platform, you'll be working with a talented team of designers, engineers and product managers in all phases of the product development process. You and your team will also drive collaboration and partnership with end users and customer experience partners - ensuring we’re developing a best in class product that is both beautiful and functional.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and deliver design solutions that meet intended project goals and result in outcomes that positively impact key company metrics
- Craft experiences that meet our high visual and interaction design quality standards
- Collaborate with engineers, product managers and other designers to ensure designs drive desired UX, business, and technical outcomes
- Create innovative and creative design solutions that turn complex data and workflows into elegant, efficient user experiences
- Build relationships with end users and stakeholders by listening to their needs and interpreting them into actionable solutions
- Generate system-level views of customer experience workflows and identify product opportunities
- Plan, lead and execute user research, both ethnographic and usability studies
- Infuse empathy and a deep understanding of nuanced user needs into your design process
Your skills include:
- Portfolio demonstrating: shipment of multiple products successfully; strong skills in applying interaction design patterns to solve complex workflows; strong skills in visual, information hierarchy, layout, composition, and typography
- Experience designing products from concept, to production, to shipment
- Strong visual and verbal storytelling skills to present and articulate design decisions
- Highly skilled at prototyping at multiple levels of fidelity and helps elevate prototyping skills and utilization across their team
- Ability to design and document user flows and design components at a system level
- Confidence in user testing tools and methodologies and ability to translate insights into actions
- 2-5 years professional experience designing user friendly products for web and mobile
- Preferred BFA or MFA in a fields of interaction, graphic, industrial, or service design
- Experience working on complex enterprise software preferred
To apply we require a strong portfolio that showcases your breadth and depth of experience. Please supply either a link or upload directly.
Collective Health is a technology company simplifying employer healthcare to make health insurance work for everyone. With more than 200,000 members and over 45 enterprise clients—including Pinterest, Red Bull, Restoration Hardware, Activision Blizzard, and more—our technical and customer experience teams are reinventing the healthcare experience for forward-thinking employers and their people across the U.S.
Collective Health is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with additional offices in Chicago, IL, and Lehi, UT. Founded in 2013, Collective Health is backed by the SoftBank Vision Fund, DFJ Growth, PSP Investments, NEA, GV, G Squared, Founders Fund, Maverick Ventures, Mubadala Ventures, Sun Life, and other leading investors. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.