Collective Health is changing the face of health insurance. We're crafting tech-forward products to completely reinvent the healthcare experience for our members and employers.
About the role
As a Sales Enablement Associate at Collective Health, you'll develop meaningful, helpful content that will directly impact the growth of our business. You'll flex your talents in content writing, project management, data analysis, and relationship building to empower our sales engine to succeed. You’ll live at the intersection between our sales, product marketing, and partnerships teams to ensure clear understanding, prioritization, and alignment around our product offerings and product strategy while also helping to enable the sales organization to be successful in the field through proposal writing and network analysis generation.
The ideal candidate is focused, agile, energetic, driven, and a self-starter with previous experience in sales and sales training/content creation.
What you’ll do
- Work across the commercial organization to project manage, write, and edit proposals.
- Coordinate responses for questionnaires using our internal knowledge database, subject matter experts (SMEs), and our network partners.
- Project manage the completion of proposals and quote requests with our internal and external stakeholders, including network partners, for items such as: pricing, analyses, metrics, and written responses.
- Serve as the internal process czar within Commercial to promote and iterate internal processes and discipline for product feedback, requests, consistent collateral usage in market, etc.
- Assist Product Marketing in training and certifying commercial-facing teams.
- Support deal-specific resource customization.
- Routinely update and refresh our knowledge database to ensure we are selling the product well and accurately.
- Triage sales questions via saleshelp@ alias.
What you’ll need
- 1-2 years of sales enablement, marketing, or related project management. experience. Previous B2B sales experience a major plus.
- Ability to execute multiple projects and deliverables within tight timelines.
- Strong stakeholder management and project management skills.
- Working knowledge of health plans, employee benefits and health care innovation landscape.
- Excellent communication, business acumen, and strategic problem solving skills.
- Love of presenting and core design sensibilities are plus.
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders, managing input while owning and driving the development timeline forward.
- Google suite experience
Who you are
- Self starter. You’re ready for the autonomy that comes with building new things at Collective Health and managing multiple projects at any given moment.
- Reliable. You do the things you say you’re going to do, with a strong sense of urgency. You are prepared and are always thinking 10 steps ahead, and over-communicate to ensure everyone is on the same page.
- Detail oriented. You sweat the details and focus on doing the little things right. It is with this consistency and accuracy that we build a foundation of trust that enables us to achieve excellence.
- Team focused. We know that all success is shared and we invest in and root for each other always.
- Deeply committed to the Collective Health mission of improving healthcare
Collective Health is a technology company simplifying employer healthcare to make health insurance work for everyone. With more than 200,000 members and over 45 enterprise clients—including Pinterest, Red Bull, Restoration Hardware, Activision Blizzard, and more—our technical and customer experience teams are reinventing the healthcare experience for forward-thinking employers and their people across the U.S.
Collective Health is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with additional offices in Chicago, IL, and Lehi, UT. Founded in 2013, Collective Health is backed by the SoftBank Vision Fund, DFJ Growth, PSP Investments, NEA, GV, G Squared, Founders Fund, Maverick Ventures, Mubadala Ventures, Sun Life, and other leading investors. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.