Collective Health is transforming the way people experience healthcare. We believe that quality and accuracy are paramount to ensuring exceptional member and employer experiences, and that the foundation for analytics can change how we deliver and pay for care. To accomplish this, we are reimagining the operational core of health insurance.
Additionally, Collective Health is expanding its Operations team in Lehi, Utah! As a Claims Transcription Associate, you will be a member of Collective Health’s Member Services team in Lehi. In this role, you will be tasked with transcribing and verifying claim information within internal systems, and you will play a critical role in helping to scale our business and operations.
What you’ll do:
- Execute the day-to-day operations of our member submitted out-of-network claims (MSOON) process, including (but not limited to) data entry, transcribing medical claims, verifying provider licenses, monitoring volume and timeliness, and troubleshooting the operational issues that can affect our business
- Think critically and strategically to continually optimize the processes around MSOON
- Collaborate, advise and train other Operations team members on the MSOON processes and intricacies
- Gain in-depth industry expertise in medical claims, reimbursements, and the employer-driven healthcare economy
- Cultivate a culture that aligns with Collective Health values and incorporates the unique aspects of our team
- Work at Collective Health in Lehi, UT full-time
Your skills include:
- Above all, you are self-motivated, intellectually curious, and take ownership for everything you do
- You pay extreme attention to detail
- You are a committed team player
- You are excited to build and adapt to the adventures of working for a rapidly expanding company
- You have strong typing skills
- You possess a passion for Collective Health’s mission to transform the health insurance experience for employers and their employees
- Experience with technology including MS office, google docs, web based ticketing systems is a plus
- You have 1+ years of work experience in a high-performance organization (experience with data entry is a plus)
Collective Health is a technology company simplifying employer healthcare to make health insurance work for everyone. With more than 200,000 members and over 45 enterprise clients—including Pinterest, Red Bull, Restoration Hardware, Activision Blizzard, and more—our technical and customer experience teams are reinventing the healthcare experience for forward-thinking employers and their people across the U.S.
Collective Health is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with additional offices in Chicago, IL, and Lehi, UT. Founded in 2013, Collective Health is backed by the SoftBank Vision Fund, DFJ Growth, PSP Investments, NEA, GV, G Squared, Founders Fund, Maverick Ventures, Mubadala Ventures, Sun Life, and other leading investors. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.