Do you love to create stellar online marketing experiences that engage and inform? Are you passionate about how design and development work together? Do you thrive in an environment of smart, motivated professionals working on one of America’s most pressing challenges? Then, we might be looking for you.
About The Role
As a senior marketing engineer, you will create properties and experiences that help employees, buyers, press, influencers, and partners engage with the future of healthcare. Your work will help companies discover the impact that Collective Health can have on their employees’ health. You will be part of a team that prioritizes testing, collaboration, personal development, and getting things done.
You will work with other engineers, designers, and marketers on projects with high visibility and measurable impact - from website pages and email templates to case studies and infographics. Because of the wide variety of marketing programs that we do, you can expect everything from front-end work like landing page template creation to custom scripts that enable marketing workflows.
The Sr. Marketing Web Developer will be a key member of the Growth team within Marketing and will report to the Director, Growth Marketing.
Job Duties And Responsibilities
- Full-stack web development for multiple web properties on Wordpress, Hubspot, etc.
- Translate beautiful designs (Sketch, PSDs) into smooth & reliable responsive web experiences that are SEO friendly
- Collaborate with marketers and designers to build new experiences for collectivehealth.com
- Enable marketing team programs across landing pages, emails, blog/CMS customizations, and marketing automation
- Provide a technical and engineering perspective on user flow, architecture, and implementation, to help scope projects and identify smart ways to meet goals
- Work to refactor, provide quality assurance, and meet dev/usability requirements
- Test user experience of all web properties across multiple browsers and screen sizes
- Collaborate with stakeholders to support day-to-day website update requests and bug fixes
- Coordinate and prioritize time between new projects, general website maintenance tasks, and technical debt
- Create and maintain documentation for workflows and processes
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experience with PHP
- Experience with Wordpress
- Experience writing AJAX handlers and other simple web services
- Experience with Git/GitHub for version control
- Proficiency with Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, or similar design programs
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, and learn rapidly
- Good understanding of UX/UI best practices for marketing websites and eagerness to stay abreast of the latest trends
- Communication and collaboration skills that allow you to successfully partner with other teams (technical and non-technical)
- High degree of independent judgment with strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Can-do attitude and dedicated team player
Nice to Have or Interest In
- Experience in Enterprise B2B marketing including working with marketing automation platforms (Hubspot, Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, etc).
- Experience with optimizing pages for conversion and demand generation
- Prior experience with maintaining and optimizing digital properties for SEO
- Prior experience with website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics/Google Tag Manager)
- Prior experience with instrumenting A/B tests and content targeting/personalization (using Optimizely or similar)
- Prior experience with coding email templates
- We are a team that values diversity & inclusion -- we encourage under-represented-in-tech professionals to apply
Collective Health is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with additional offices in Chicago, IL, and Lehi, UT. Founded in 2013, Collective Health is backed by the SoftBank Vision Fund, DFJ Growth, PSP Investments, NEA, GV, G Squared, Founders Fund, Maverick Ventures, Mubadala Ventures, Sun Life, and other leading investors. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.