Collective Health is changing the face of health insurance. We're crafting tech-forward products to completely reinvent the healthcare experience for our members and employers.
The Director of Demand Generation will be a key member of the marketing team, responsible for driving growth. This strategic role requires an individual with strong leadership skills who can work cross-functionally and determine how to best reach, educate, nurture and drive action with our target buyer persona.
This individual will own all aspects of demand generation marketing, working closely with members of the leadership, sales, and marketing teams. This is a great opportunity for candidates who want to work in a fast-paced environment, make a big impact and win as a team to scale a growing business.
- Lead a team of professionals to successfully develop a comprehensive, full-funnel demand generation strategy.
- Design and execute complex, end-to-end marketing campaigns that deliver results measured in MQLs and pipeline.
- Own marketing budget, metrics and foster an understanding of our efforts through great internal reporting and sharing of results.
- Work closely with other marketing team members to develop and execute webinars, field events, trade shows, content marketing, partner marketing and product launches.
- Penetrate our target geos and segments with the right mix of targeted marketing and ABM programs in partnership with Sales
- Develop a strategy that combines both technical and content elements, to drive ongoing improvements in SEO and organic search results.
- Develop collaborative partnerships across the organization to identify, launch and refine demand generation strategies. This will include working with commercial, product and the broader marketing team.
- Establish internal processes to optimize conversion. Get to the root of issues and blockers and then intelligently implement tools and technologies to get the job done (technology is not a panacea for problems, so a deep understanding of the core challenges and constraints is always critical).
- Set a tone of high standards, customer obsession and data driven disciplined decision-making.
- Analyze, report and optimize all demand generation programs based on ROI and demand gen and sales effectiveness
- Must have 12+ years of experience in software/SaaS marketing with 5+ years of demonstrated career progression in digital demand gen.
- Track record of measurable success in developing and growing pipeline through innovative campaigns and programs to scale company growth
- Significant experience in partnering with Sales to find effective and efficient ways to drive pipeline
- Management skills and hands-on approach with integrated campaign development and execution
- The ability to think strategically, analytically and creatively to break down problems and find effective solutions
- Exceptional writing skills to develop creative and effective campaign messaging
- Hands-on, strong get stuff done (GSD) work-ethic and sense of ownership
- A bachelor’s degree in business or a related field; post-graduate qualifications are a plus
- Expertise in multi-stage demand gen funnels and related technologies including marketing automation (e.g. Hubspot, Marketo), ABM (Bombora, Demandbase,
Engagio) and CRM (e.g. Salesforce)
- Deep interest in the data underlying the funnel and ability to nerd out on the data so we can do things like (1) track cost of customer acquisition (CAC) at the marketing campaign level or (2) produce action-oriented, data-driven reporting.
Collective Health is a technology company simplifying employer healthcare to make health insurance work for everyone. With more than 200,000 members and over 45 enterprise clients—including Pinterest, Red Bull, Restoration Hardware, Activision Blizzard, and more—our technical and customer experience teams are reinventing the healthcare experience for forward-thinking employers and their people across the U.S.
Collective Health is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with additional offices in Chicago, IL, and Lehi, UT. Founded in 2013, Collective Health is backed by the SoftBank Vision Fund, DFJ Growth, PSP Investments, NEA, GV, G Squared, Founders Fund, Maverick Ventures, Mubadala Ventures, Sun Life, and other leading investors. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.