Collective Health is changing the face of health insurance. We're crafting tech-forward products to completely reinvent the healthcare experience for our members and employers.
Product Marketing Manager role at Collective Health is an exciting opportunity where you will utilize your product, marketing, commercial, and industry acumen to continuously drive innovation in healthcare through our products . You will partner across the Product and Commercial organizations to ensure clear understanding, prioritization, and alignment around our product offerings and product strategy while also enabling the sales organization to be successful in the field.
- Be the trusted partner to Product and Commercial organizations, delivering customer, sales and market insights to inform product strategy and roadmap decisions.
- Work across the commercial organization to ensure that market feedback (from clients, prospects, consultants, and industry leaders) is being programmatically collected, analyzed, and shared with the product organization and other interested internal groups
- Embed with specific teams within the product organization to support the development of strategically important projects that require an in-depth understanding of client, member, and industry requirements
- Ensure that new innovation is being brought to market in such a way that we are truly taking advantage of our market differentiation and competitive advantages
- 5+ years of product marketing experience, specifically managing B2B products
- Experience working with the product teams and shaping product strategy
- Working knowledge of health plans, employee benefits and health care innovation landscape
- Excellent communication, business acumen, and strategic problem solving skills
- Love of presenting and core design sensibilities are plus
- Eager to collaborate proactively and drive to deliverables, with a demonstrated ability to work cross functionally
- Deeply committed to the Collective Health mission of improving healthcare
Collective Health is a technology company simplifying employer healthcare to make health insurance work for everyone. With more than 200,000 members and over 45 enterprise clients—including Pinterest, Red Bull, Restoration Hardware, Activision Blizzard, and more—our technical and customer experience teams are reinventing the healthcare experience for forward-thinking employers and their people across the U.S.
Collective Health is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with additional offices in Chicago, IL, and Lehi, UT. Founded in 2013, Collective Health is backed by the SoftBank Vision Fund, DFJ Growth, PSP Investments, NEA, GV, G Squared, Founders Fund, Maverick Ventures, Mubadala Ventures, Sun Life, and other leading investors. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.