Collective Health is on a mission to make it effortless for organizations and their people to understand, navigate and pay for their healthcare. Collective Health combines technology, design, and a human touch to allow benefits teams to deliver a truly enjoyable healthcare experience to their employees while also equipping benefits teams and their consulting partners with the data and insights necessary to help develop effective and efficient benefits strategies.
The Business Operations team is a fast-paced, high-impact, and high-visibility team that supports strategic decisions and helps answer some of the most challenging questions at Collective Health.
We are excited to be expanding our Customer Experience (CX) Business Operations team to support our Client Success organization. The Client Success team is dedicated to providing unparalleled service to our Clients and is a critical function to Collective Health‘s success. As a Senior Business Operations Analyst, you will conduct strategic analysis, inform process improvement initiatives, program manage, and provide decision support to enable the Client Success team to scale the client experience. In doing so, you will closely collaborate with stakeholders across Client Success, Sales, Customer Experience, Finance, and Product.
You have an opportunity to directly influence the scaling of Collective Health and interact with CX senior leadership, all while creating an operationally excellent Client Success organization. You must be intellectually curious, detail-oriented, enjoy identifying solutions to complex problems (frequently with limited or incomplete data), and be amused by our weekly team ice-breakers or Sporcle quizzes.
- Support annual planning for Collective Health’s Client Success function
- Inform strategic decisions through quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Support the execution and measurement of large- and small-scale projects
- Examine current KPIs, identify where to optimize, and streamline measurement process
- Establish oneself as a trusted partner to peers and leaders with an intimate understanding of stakeholder teams
- 3-5 years of applicable work experience in business operations or management consulting in high growth tech environment
- Experience supporting a Client Success organization preferred, but not required
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- The desire to improve broken processes and make your own job easier over time
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, including exceptional excel and PowerPoint skills to convey data and storylines
- Expert MS Excel skills - candidate should be comfortable with modeling and working with large amounts of data
Collective Health is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with additional offices in Chicago, IL, and Lehi, UT. Founded in 2013, Collective Health is backed by the SoftBank Vision Fund, DFJ Growth, PSP Investments, NEA, GV, G Squared, Founders Fund, Maverick Ventures, Mubadala Ventures, Sun Life, and other leading investors. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.