Collective Health is on a mission to make it effortless for organizations and their people to understand, navigate and pay for their healthcare. Collective Health combines technology, design, and a human touch to deliver a truly enjoyable healthcare experience.
As the Salesforce Administrator, you will play a critical role in maintaining and expanding Collective Health’s Salesforce ecosystem. You will be a strategic owner of the tool, partnering with Senior Commercial team leadership to use the tool to drive action and insights that improve our growth performance. You will play a vital role as a thought partner to our leadership team, and will be instrumental in helping Collective Health bring it’s solution to more customers, improving more people’s healthcare experiences. We are looking for someone who is based in Lehi, Utah.
- Serve as the day-to-day owner of our Commercial tool stack - Salesforce CRM and ecosystem/connected tools
- Deliver ongoing trainings to the Commercial org to ensure tools are being used properly
- Partner with Sales leaders to build reporting infrastructure that measures what matters and drives actionable insights
- Leverage the tools and technology in our Commercial stack to support the efficacy of the entire Commercial organization
- 3+ years experience in Salesforce System Administration (preferably with Sales Operations, Business Operations, Marketing Operations or a related field experience)
- Experience managing a Sales systems tool stack - CRM, data management and enrichment, Sales Engagement tools, ABM tools, Sales Analytics tools, etc.
- Experience having completed several Salesforce.com integration and extension projects in development and lead technical roles.
- Ability to gather, document, and execute detailed specifications from high-level requirements with little supervision.
- Salesforce certification a plus
- Experience with BI tools (ex. Clari, Looker, Tableau, Domo, XML, SQL) a plus
Collective Health is a technology company working to create the healthcare experience we all deserve. Founded in 2013, our team of engineers, designers, product managers, and actuaries are redefining the $1 trillion market of employer-sponsored health benefits with data-driven and people-focused products. Our complete health benefits solution helps great companies like Activision Blizzard, Palantir, Restoration Hardware, and Pinterest take care of their people by harnessing the power of design and technology. Based in San Francisco, CA, we’re backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley including SoftBank Vision Fund, Google Ventures, Founders Fund, NEA, and Redpoint Ventures. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.