We are building our Business Operations team to provide unparalleled support to our business leaders in strategic analysis, process improvement, decision support, and program management. As a Senior Sales Operations Analyst, your role will be to make sure our tools are best aligned with Collective Health’s GTM processes. In doing so, you will closely collaborate with stakeholders from Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Finance. You will have an opportunity to directly influence overall company growth trajectory and interact with Collective Health’s senior leadership, all while helping build an operationally excellent Commercial organization. You must be intellectually curious, detail-oriented, and enjoy identifying solutions to complex problems.
- Serve as the day-to-day owner of our Commercial tool stack - Salesforce CRM and its connected tools
- Ensure tight alignment with our GTM processes and our tools
- Deliver ongoing trainings to the Commercial org to ensure tools are being used properly
- Build dashboards that measure what matters
- Collaborate with Marketing Operations to ensure seamless integration of Marketing metrics and process into reporting
- Leverage the tools and technology in our Commercial stack to support the efficacy of the entire Commercial organization
- 3 years experience in Salesforce Administration, Sales Operations, Business Operations, Marketing Operations or a related field, in a complex and fast-paced environment
- Expertise in managing a Sales stack - CRM, data management and enrichment, Sales Engagement tools, ABM tools, Sales Analytics tools, etc.
- Salesforce ADM 201 certification a plus
- Salesforce DEV 401 or ADM 301 certification a big plus
- Experience with Clari, Looker, Tableau, or Domo a plus
- Strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities
- Entrepreneurial focus with a determination to succeed in a fast-paced environment
Collective Health is a technology company simplifying employer healthcare to make health insurance work for everyone. With more than 200,000 members and over 45 enterprise clients—including Pinterest, Red Bull, Restoration Hardware, Activision Blizzard, and more—our technical and customer experience teams are reinventing the healthcare experience for forward-thinking employers and their people across the U.S.
Collective Health is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with additional offices in Chicago, IL, and Lehi, UT. Founded in 2013, Collective Health is backed by the SoftBank Vision Fund, DFJ Growth, PSP Investments, NEA, GV, G Squared, Founders Fund, Maverick Ventures, Mubadala Ventures, Sun Life, and other leading investors. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.