We are looking for a Head of Sales Operations to work closely with the Commercial organization on every aspect of sales go-to-market strategy and execution. You will lead and scale a high-performing Sales Operations function while serving as a key problem solver and thought partner for the Chief Commercial Officer. You will be responsible for developing, implementing, and improving the sales strategies, processes, and systems that drive revenue growth. In doing so, you will work closely with various teams across the organization, including Sales, Marketing, Customer Experience, Finance, Legal, and People Ops. As a leader among the Commercial team, you will have the ability to directly influence senior leadership, all while creating an operationally excellent Commercial organization. You must be intellectually curious, enjoy identifying solutions to complex problems, and ready to bring passion to all that you do!
- Oversee all aspects of Sales Operations: Setting GTM strategy, measurement and tracking of our performance, improvement of operational processes and tools, operating a Deal Desk, owning Sales Compensation, and driving forecasting
- Effectively lead and develop a high-performing Sales Operations team
- Lead cross-functional projects to identify opportunities to improve our Sales process to drive the scaled acquisition of customers
- Manage the development of KPIs and dashboards to measure what matters, and report our progress to our Executive team, senior leadership, and Board
- Support Sales leaders in providing input on regular planning processes including budgeting, quota-setting and territory alignment
- Oversee the deal desk function and provide input on pricing and packaging strategy and policies
- Design and administer variable compensation plans in conjunction with senior leadership and the CFO
- Collaborate with Marketing Operations to ensure seamless integration of Marketing metrics and process into reporting
- Leverage the tools and technology in our Commercial stack to support the efficacy of the entire Commercial organization
- Serve as a thought partner to Commercia/Sales leadership
- 5+ years of experience in building and scaling Sales Operations in a high growth environment (or equivalent function Revenue Operations, Commercial Operations, Marketing Operations)
- Demonstrated success in the analysis, design and improvement of sales and business processes
- Have a quantitative, analytical mindset
- Strong leadership skills and people management experience
- Ability to partner with and influence all levels of the organization
- Expert with Excel, PowerPoint, and telling a streamlined story with complex data
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities
- Entrepreneurial focus with a determination to succeed in a fast-paced environment
Collective Health is a technology company simplifying employer healthcare to make health insurance work for everyone. With more than 200,000 members and over 45 enterprise clients—including Pinterest, Red Bull, Restoration Hardware, Activision Blizzard, and more—our technical and customer experience teams are reinventing the healthcare experience for forward-thinking employers and their people across the U.S.
Collective Health is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with additional offices in Chicago, IL, and Lehi, UT. Founded in 2013, Collective Health is backed by the SoftBank Vision Fund, DFJ Growth, PSP Investments, NEA, GV, G Squared, Founders Fund, Maverick Ventures, Mubadala Ventures, Sun Life, and other leading investors. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.