Collective Health is transforming the way people experience health care. To accomplish this, we are building a world-class team to bring clients onboard our innovative technology platform. We are looking for Client Operations Specialists to drive the implementation of our next generation of clients. This individual will serve as implementation manager, interfacing directly with our clients, and also coordinating internally across multiple departments, including Product, Legal, Member Advocacy, and more. Ideal candidates are self-driven, detail-oriented and skilled in managing a range of stakeholders and building process. Through your experiences at Collective Health, you will become an expert in operations and in health care while being at the forefront of transforming the industry.
The Optimal Candidate Will Have:
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of work experience, preferably in consulting, operations, or at a startup
- Strong drive: must be able to set and meet aggressive deadlines, work cross-functionally to identify and solve problems, and prioritize work
- Self-starter: must be able to build out processes and create structure with little guidance
- Ability to collaborate with and lead internal and external business partners
- Demonstrated ability to communicate / present ideas clearly and concisely to external and internal stakeholders
- Meticulous attention to detail combined with ability to understand bigger picture and “see around corners”
- Experience interacting with clients
- Experience in healthcare space or curiosity to learn
The Client Operations Specialist will be at the center for implementing our clients.
- Work closely with the client account management team to manage the client relationship during implementation and ensure that the account is meeting its implementation milestones
- Manage internal client implementation activities across Collective Health, partnering with internal teams across the organization
- Build upon our existing processes and documentation to bring our implementations to the next level. Identify areas for improvement for future implementations, and take the lead on making those a reality
- Work with internal teams to derive insights on how our clients and their members are engaging with Collective Health
Collective Health is a technology company working to create the healthcare experience we all deserve. Founded in 2013, our team of engineers, designers, product managers, and actuaries are redefining the $1 trillion market of employer-sponsored health benefits with data-driven and people-focused products. Our complete health benefits solution helps great companies like Activision Blizzard, Palantir, Restoration Hardware, and Pinterest take care of their people by harnessing the power of design and technology. Based in San Francisco, CA, we’re backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley including Google Ventures, Founders Fund, NEA, and Redpoint Ventures. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.