Collective Health is a software and services company creating the healthcare experience we all deserve. Its team of engineers, designers and actuaries are starting by redefining the $1 trillion-dollar market of employer-sponsored health insurance with data driven products. Using Collective Health's complete health insurance solution, companies can design, administer and transform the consumer experience of health insurance by harnessing the power of design and technology.
Collective Health is seeking an effective relationship builder and a strategic and tenaciously execution-minded person to join the Platform Partnerships and Strategy Team to build key consultant relationships. The Platform Partnerships & Strategy Team has a mandate to expand our strategic alliances and enrich our relationships with key consultants and other strategic influencers within the healthcare industry. The Consultant Relations Manager will collaborate closely the Head of Consultant Relations and with internal stakeholders, including the sales team, marketing team, and analytics, and product team. The primary areas of focus will be:
- To partner and support the Head of Consultant Relations and sales team in the maintenance of strong relationships with key contacts in the consulting community, build understanding about our solutions and capabilities, and expand the broader conversation around healthcare benefits strategies with key innovation leaders throughout the United States;
- To support strategic alliances and shared programs with consulting houses eager to bring a differentiated product to the market;
- To collaborate closely with Product and Operations to develop programs and products that will fundamentally shift the relationship dynamic between Collective Health and the consultant community, including developing products specifically for the consultant community; and
- Collaborate with key teams at Collective Health (Analytics, Product, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Experience) to ensure our work is informed by the needs and priorities expressed by market influencers.
The ideal candidate for this role has a strong background and interest in healthcare and benefits consulting, relationship management, executing a process across multiple internal and external stakeholders, project managing initiatives from idea to execution, and supporting and sometimes leading company presentations externally and internally. The ideal candidate has a drive and hunger to make a change and is prepared to travel as much as required and roll up their sleeves to execute on multiple initiatives from inception through negotiation and implementation.
- Support the Head of Consultant Relations in the execution of the consultant relations strategy
- Iterate and implement a relationship management program for key senior contacts and offices, including innovation partners, leaders, and councils, within each firm
- Assist in the develop an annual calendar of consultant events and meetings to facilitate a regular cycle of meetings to further relationships and build understanding
- Coordinate Collective Health participation in events sponsored by the consulting firms which further our mutual business opportunities
- Coordinate and project manage an annual off-site for the consultant community and other healthcare thought leaders
- Maintain business intelligence on current events within the consultant community and up-to-date resource on consultant-client-Collective Health relationship status
- Collaborate closely with product and customer experience teams to develop programs and products geared specifically for the consultant community
- Collaborate with Analytics, Product and Marketing teams to create and update educational material for the consulting community and provide strategy, analysis, support, ideas and guidance to regional geography channel leadership teams
- Articulate sophisticated product vision and strategies to both internal and external partners by providing relevant insights to internal teams based on consultant feedback and data analysis
- 5+ years’ experience in healthcare industry preferably in customer-facing and/or consultant/channel facing roles
- Experience managing projects and strategic initiatives from idea and execution to measurement and evaluation
- Experience managing customer relationships
- Experience developing content for external and internal meetings
- Experience with working cross-functionally in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Bachelor's degree required
Collective Health is a technology company simplifying employer healthcare to make health insurance work for everyone. With more than 200,000 members and over 45 enterprise clients—including Pinterest, Red Bull, Restoration Hardware, Activision Blizzard, and more—our technical and customer experience teams are reinventing the healthcare experience for forward-thinking employers and their people across the U.S.
Collective Health is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with additional offices in Chicago, IL, and Lehi, UT. Founded in 2013, Collective Health is backed by the SoftBank Vision Fund, DFJ Growth, PSP Investments, NEA, GV, G Squared, Founders Fund, Maverick Ventures, Mubadala Ventures, Sun Life, and other leading investors. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.