Collective Health is expanding its Member Services team in Utah! We believe health benefits should be simple, accessible, and technology-driven. But moreover, we believe healthcare should be grounded by the people that it serves. To accomplish this, we are reimagining the operational core of health insurance.
The Member Services teams handle inquiries across phone/email/chat with a concierge level of support second to none in healthcare. These teams also operate our employer-sponsored medical plans performing a wide variety of work — ensuring medical claims are paid accurately and in a timely manner, researching complicated member issues, and handling the complex details related to member eligibility, regulatory requirements, and medical coding.
We are looking for an experienced Corporate Trainer to help our employees develop their skills and knowledge. Your goal as the Corporate Trainer will be to conduct informative training sessions, promote company efficiency, and improve the skills of all personnel.
The ideal candidate should be a great communicator with the ability to effectively describe complicated ideas to different audiences. You must be highly energetic, organized, proficient in time management, and possess excellent public speaking skills.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with management to identify company training needs.
- Schedule appropriate training sessions
- Oversee and direct new hire training, workshops, and ongoing training sessions.
- Improve and implement an effective training curriculum
- Prepare hard copy training materials such as module summaries, videos, and presentations
- Train and guide new employees
- Partner with leadership to develop monitoring systems to measure training efficacy to ensure that all employees are performing job responsibilities according to training
- Instill and encourage the Collective Health culture and values in all training interactions
What you've done / Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, HR, finance or related field
- Impressive communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- A minimum of 3-5 years of proven experience in a training position
- Solid knowledge of the latest corporate training techniques
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
Collective Health is a technology company working to create the healthcare experience we all deserve. Founded in 2013, our team of engineers, designers, product managers, and actuaries are redefining the $1 trillion market of employer-sponsored health benefits with data-driven and people-focused products. Our complete health benefits solution helps great companies like Activision Blizzard, Palantir, Restoration Hardware, and Pinterest take care of their people by harnessing the power of design and technology. Based in San Francisco, CA, we’re backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley including Google Ventures, Founders Fund, NEA, and Redpoint Ventures. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.