Collective Health is a software and services company creating the healthcare experience we all deserve. Its team of engineers, designers and actuaries are starting by redefining the $1 trillion-dollar market of employer-sponsored health insurance with data driven products. Using Collective Health's complete health insurance solution, companies can design, administer and transform the consumer experience of health insurance by harnessing the power of design and technology.
As we grow our customer footprint with strategic employers across the U.S., we’re looking for an experienced, creative and driven field and events manager to develop, direct and deliver a portfolio of high impact marketing programs that drive and nurture leads. Reporting into our head of marketing, you’ll collaborate closely between our sales and marketing teams to define and execute our presence at the best industry events, including selecting the right sponsorships, as well as creating unique Collective Health hosted events at our beautiful headquarters.
Your work at Collective Health will set the foundation for our field marketing programs across the U.S., and as such, we’re looking for you to apply your experience while remaining curious and nimble as we rapidly experiment and iterate on what drives results for the growing company.
- Work with Sr. Field Marketing Manager to develop creative and innovative event strategies, including tradeshows, speaking engagements, hosted, channel, and other third party events.
- Assist with budget tracking for Field Marketing.
- Help maintain event calendar and anticipate needs based on upcoming deadlines / events.
- Assist with set up and any onsite support for hosted events including checking people in, answering event-related questions, and providing all guests with white-glove service.
- Regularly research and present new event opportunities in target regions which support the current marketing strategy and program mix.
- Assist with event invites including creating distro list, scrubbing for vendors/competitors/duplicates, etc, loading list to marketing automation platform, and tracking RSVPs.
- Source event venues, work with / manage vendor relationships, and source new vendors as needed.
- Work with the Design team to manage the inventory and one-off shipment of all swag, giveaways, and collateral.
- Develop field strategy to nurture existing geos and open new markets
Skills and requirements
- Proficient in SFDC; able to pull and analyze reports and enter data.
- Must be exceptionally detail-oriented and able to successfully manage multiple, concurrent project demands within established timelines.
- Resourceful, self-starter. Flexible in a fast-paced setting with competing and ever-changing tasks. Sense of urgency and strong work ethic.
- Excellent project management skills - time management, planning and problem-solving
- Excellent writing and communications skills.
Collective Health is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with additional offices in Chicago, IL, and Lehi, UT. Founded in 2013, Collective Health is backed by the SoftBank Vision Fund, DFJ Growth, PSP Investments, NEA, GV, G Squared, Founders Fund, Maverick Ventures, Mubadala Ventures, Sun Life, and other leading investors.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.