Collective Health's mission is to transform people’s healthcare experience from confusing and complicated, to empowering and trustworthy. To help us communicate this vision for the future of healthcare, we’re looking for an experienced and creative Senior Brand Designer to join our Marketing team. You'll help us drive brand & design across all marketing touch-points and will work on a variety of projects—from defining brand visuals and systems to creating compelling advertising and OOH campaigns to designing the best responsive web experiences to crafting premium print collateral and everything in between.
YOU'RE EXCITED TO:
- Think about brand holistically and design marketing creative that truly resonates with our audience, whether it's for clients, prospects, or the world at large
- Design for a wide spectrum of marketing and brand touch-points: print, web, mobile, digital advertising, photography, color, motion, illustration, editorial graphics, environmental, video, audio, events & wayfinding, and swag
- Come at your work with an eye for consistency, precision, systems-thinking, and a dash of experimentation
- Collaborate with a creative and focused team of designers, copywriters, producers, developers, and stakeholders
- Maintain and expand a brand system that is used throughout the company—finding ways to expand while staying true to our core
- Protecting and pushing our brand to reflect our company's mission
YOU’RE EQUIPPED WITH:
- The ability to create designs that have meaning, beauty, and nails the brief
- 4+ years of experience at an agency or on an in-house brand or marketing design team
- A portfolio that includes a range of projects from digital (web, ads, etc) to print, from editorial to branded environments, showing leadership and clear vision
- The ability to present and articulate the thinking behind your work not only within the team but to stakeholders and leadership
- The know-how to work collaboratively with experienced designers and with up-and-comers who can use a little coaching along the way
- The best interaction and usability practices, and knowing what makes people click
- Solid knowledge of responsive design (knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 is a plus)
- The knowledge of when a design is a single pixel off because craftsmanship means everything to you
- Superior skills in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch. And some interest and experience with Presentation Design, Animation, Illustration, and Video -- any combo of these would be ideal!
YOUR OTHER QUALITIES:
- You keep tabs on culture and trend and bring influences to your work
- You are fearless in the pursuit of new ideas but know how and when to zone in on the execution and hit deadlines
- You have a sense of humor, altruism, an eye for beauty, and you want to make the world a better place
- You enjoy the vibes of a fast-moving, but warm and friendly, team focused on growing a purposeful business
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.