Collective Health is expanding its Member Services team in Lehi, Utah! Our company is transforming the way people experience healthcare to be simple, accessible, and technology-driven. To accomplish this, we are building a world-class team to bring clients onto our innovative technology platform. Implemenation is growing, and we are seeking a highly motivated individual to oversee the end-to-end implementation of our next generation of clients.
As an Implementation Specialist, you will serve as the Implementation Manager, interfacing directly with our clients while also overseeing internal coordination across multiple teams including Product, Marketing, Finance, Legal, Member Advocacy, and more. You will ensure the execution of successful client implementations by ensuring on-time completion of milestones, collaborating across teams to accurately setup client configurations, leading the resolution of ad hoc and complex implementation issues, and scoping the feasibility and delivery of custom client requests. If you are self-motivated, detail-oriented, process-driven, and skilled in managing a range of stakeholders, we believe you would be a great fit for the Implementation team. Through your experiences at Collective Health, you will become an expert in operations and in healthcare while being at the forefront of industry transformation.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree and 2-6 years of work experience, preferably in customer-facing, implementation, operations, or account management roles
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail, but also able to understand the bigger picture and “see around corners”, anticipating and addressing issues before they arise
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset with the ability to prioritize work when juggling a high volume of tasks
- Extremely motivated and able to set and meet aggressive deadlines
- Excited by the prospect of tackling complex problems and working cross-functionally to identify and develop creative solutions
- Strong communication skills and can present ideas clearly and concisely to external and internal stakeholders
- Experience interacting with clients
- Experience in healthcare space or curiosity to learn
What you'll do:
As an Implementation Specialist, you will be at the center of implementing our clients.
- Own and manage the client relationship alongside the Account Executive during implementation to deliver a superior client experience, setting the foundation for a strong long-term client relationship
- Execute on successful client implementations by ensuring your accounts are meeting their implementation milestones, troubleshooting and resolving roadblocks when they arise
- Oversee internal implementation processes by coordinating cross-functionally across Member Services, Product, Marketing, Finance, and Commercial teams to drive on-time and successful implementations
- Build upon our existing processes and documentation to bring our implementations to the next level. Identify areas for improvement for future implementations, and take the lead on making those a reality
- Supervise and mentor Associates on the Client Launch team, who will assist you in executing on your implementation responsibilities
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.