Collective Health is on a mission to make it effortless for organizations and their people to understand, navigate and pay for their healthcare. Collective Health combines technology, design, and a human touch to allow benefits teams to deliver a truly enjoyable healthcare experience to their employees while also equipping benefits teams and their consulting partners with the data and insights necessary to help develop effective and efficient benefits strategies. Backed by the same investors behind SpaceX, Airbnb, Palantir and Slack, our team brings together domain experts — engineers from NASA, product managers from Facebook, actuaries from Blue Shield and executives from Google — to reimagine health insurance with technology and design.
As a Growth Marketing Coordinator at Collective Health, you will use your skills to run flawless marketing campaigns. As a creative, results-driven B2B marketer, you will work across digital advertising, events, email, webinars, and other growth channels to help more companies and employees discover Collective Health.
You will be part of a team that prioritizes collaboration, personal development, and getting things done. We care deeply about improving healthcare for people, and we love using marketing to help get there.
- Coordinate and execute integrated demand generation campaigns across marketing channels, balancing all of the moving pieces – from planning to performance reporting
- Manage development of demand generation assets with content and brand marketing teams
- Proactively manage and stay on top of launch deliverables, deadlines, dependencies, and handoffs
- Measure and optimize in-market programs, making recommendations for improvement based on data and implementing them
- Work with cross-functional team members to ensure different audiences get the right messages in the right channels at the right times
- Continuously seek ways to improve efficiency and team collaboration
Skills and Requirements:
- 1-2 years of experience executing marketing campaigns (e.g. email, digital/media, SEO)
- Working knowledge of relevant tools and platforms, including LinkedIn/Facebook/Twitter ads managers, marketing automation, ESPs, analytics, etc.; HubSpot and Salesforce familiarity are plusses
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects from start to finish (from creation through execution elements)
- Intense attention to detail, with a demonstrated ability to implement flawlessly
- Data analysis skills (e.g. SQL) or technical skills (e.g. coding) are plusses
- Deeply committed to the Collective Health mission of improving healthcare
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.