Collective Health is a software and services company creating the healthcare experience we all deserve. Its team of engineers, designers and actuaries are starting by redefining the $1 trillion-dollar market of employer-sponsored health insurance with data driven products. Using Collective Health's complete health insurance solution, companies can design, administer and transform the consumer experience of health insurance by harnessing the power of design and technology.
Our mission as a People Operations team is to steward and support the things that make Collective Health special. We do that by supporting and building on the capabilities of individuals and the organization. As a team, we believe in the goodness of people, we strive to be excellent, and we’re committed to constantly learning and developing.
If you get excited about advocating for the employee experience, leading through influence and collaboration, and solving big challenges, come join us!
This role will help stand-up and scale our newest Lehi office.
- Advocate for our people, our leaders and our business objectives
- Persuade and influence leaders to pursue the Collective Health cultural agenda
- Coach and develop our leaders
- Partner with our leaders to implement programs that grow, support and build capacity in our teams
- Partner with the People Operations team to develop programs that build and support employee engagement, ownership of our culture, productivity, and leadership development
- Support stakeholders across the org through changes in processes
The Ideal Candidate Has:
- 6-10 years of relevant experience
- Experience working with FLSA designation, contractor workforces and remote teams
- Experience coaching and developing leaders
- Experience at a high growth company
- Mastery of project management in highly collaborative, interdisciplinary environment
- Business acumen: MBA or related business experience
- Courage to advocate for an unpopular opinion if the right one of the business and our people
- Unwavering belief in the goodness of people
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.