Health care in the United States is an enormous business. Nearly 20% of the US GDP is spent on it ($3 trillion annually), and nearly half of that spending comes from employers providing health care benefits for their employees and dependents.
This spending is often a black box for which costs continue to go steadily upwards without mechanisms for employers to understand what is driving those costs, how well their people are being taken care of, and what they can do about it.
Collective Health seeks to give employers the tools to improve the health benefits they offer and to do so in a cost-effective way. And in doing that, we hope to enable our clients to be a force for positive change across the healthcare industry.
As product manager for our employer portal, you’ll be in charge of two things:
- Give our clients (employers) the data and tools to assess costs and health outcomes associated with their health care plan, see what is or isn’t working, and ultimately take action to improve their offerings.
- Streamline and automate our clients’ day-to-day administrative tasks related to health care administration so that their time can be spent on more strategic work.
These are really ambitious and challenging goals, so we’re looking for a rockstar product leader to help lead our development team forward.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a technical discipline
- 4-8 years of experience in product management with a proven track record to deliver large products with measurable business outcomes
- Product judgment and drive to get things done
- Analytical skills, paired with the ability to create simple usable interfaces
- Organizational skills to manage large projects
- And last but not least, an ability to learn quickly. Prior health care analytics experience is a plus, though not required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.