Collective Health is expanding its new Member Services team in Utah! We believe health benefits should be simple, accessible, and technology-driven. But moreover, we believe healthcare should be grounded by the people that it serves. To accomplish this, we are reimagining the operational core of health insurance. We are seeking leaders to help deliver on this vision.
We are hiring Team Leads to help manage our growing Member Advocate & Member Claims Team teams. These teams service our growing member population truly serving as advocates for our members navigating the complex system. The Member Advocate Team handles inquiries across phone/email/chat with a concierge level of support second to none in healthcare. The Member Claims Team runs our employer-sponsored medical plans performing a wide variety of work — ensuring medical claims are paid accurately and in a timely manner, researching complicated member issues, and handling the complex details related to member eligibility, regulatory requirements, and medical coding.
As a Team Lead, you will be responsible for the leadership and success of a team of associates. This includes setting team goals, helping define our team culture, coaching and developing team members, and managing performance to ensure we are delivering incredible service and continuing to achieve our industry-leading NPS and CSAT metrics and delivering with high accuracy and efficiency. You will also contribute to wider company goals and help us build and scale our business.
What you’ll do:
- Manage a team of 10+ associates
- Coach associates through mastery of their core job responsibilities through consistent quality evaluations and feedback sessions, helping them to meet and exceed goals and promoting individual development
- Lead team meetings and keep the team aligned on key priorities
- Set team goals to drive high performance
- Handle client and member escalations from your direct reports and other internal stakeholders
- Work cross-departmentally on projects that impact the broader organization, as needed
- Gather customer feedback for opportunities to improve our products and services
- Spend a portion of time rolling up your sleeves and diving into the team’s core work, ensuring you stay current to our evolving processes
- Serve as a leader in our new office in Lehi - supporting and cultivating office culture that aligns with Collective Health values
What you've done / Who you are:
- You want to simplify healthcare because you believe people deserve better
- You are passionate about providing a great customer experience
- You have experience scaling a team and leading teams through change
- You are excited to grow and develop your associates
- You are analytically minded and like to make data-driven decisions
- You have 2+ years people leadership experience in a customer service or process oriented operations organization
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent years of management experience, preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.