At Collective Health, we're modernizing employer-sponsored health insurance by building the first healthcare solution that is highly scalable, accurate, and that people actually look forward to interacting with.
At the heart of this endeavor is the Connect team, which focuses on creating the tools and processes that power our internal operations. We are looking for frontend engineers to help bring these tools to life. If you're passionate about taking on hard problems while making a real difference in the world, we'd love to talk!
The Claims & Connect team believes in the importance of well designed internal tools, and we expect you to as well. You should have a strong eye for detail, and appreciate user-centered, delightful web apps. You should feel invigorated by the prospects of diving into complex, messy data, and of converting it into a clean, manageable form. Your code should be thoughtful, well tested, well documented, and easy to use.
To get a glimpse of what it is like to work as an engineer at Collective Health, meet Erica, who was recently featured in a spotlight of our ‘Meet the Collective’ series!
If many or most of the following items apply to you, we'd love to talk.
- Deep understanding of modern frontend framework(s) (Angular, React, etc.), and of frontend development flows (task runners, preprocessors, etc.)
- Proficiency with RESTful web development and client-server architecture
- Thoughtful, detailed communication style through code and design reviews
You get Bonus Points for:
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Knowledge of design theory
- Full stack experience
- Frontend Security experience
- Open Source contributions
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.