As Director of Sales Consulting at Collective Health, you will be responsible for managing our team of Sales Consultants. An understanding of professional selling and operational best practices are keys to success in this role. The ideal candidate will take an insightful, consultative and strategic approach to supporting a direct selling organization. If you are a proven sales consulting professional looking for an opportunity to grow and execute against significant revenue opportunities while making a positive impact on the healthcare industry alongside a talented team of professionals from organizations like Mercer, Stanford School of Medicine, Google, and Oracle, you are a perfect fit for Collective Health.
- Demonstrate innovative approaches to positioning the Collective Health offerings in a pre-sales environment.
- Balance the required pre-sales investment with the value of each opportunity, challenging when appropriate
- Enforce consistent pre-sales processes, including opportunity management, RFIs, dry-runs and discovery sessions, to ensure superior demos and presentations.
- With select sales cycles, build strategic partnerships with key functional buyers in customer organizations.
- Balance the utilization level of the team, including investment in business development activities as necessary to build the pipeline for the aligned sales teams
- Set objectives and review the performance of the Sales Consulting team members and take action to ensure targets are met and individual Sales Consultants are developed
- Support, coach and mentor individuals in achievement of their personal development needs. Manage competencies of the team to anticipate and meet demand. Provide skills development and training where required to provide these competencies
- Recruit and induct new team members as required
- Monitor the effectiveness of the Sales Consulting team in support specific opportunities
- Prefer 2-4 years leading and managing teams.
- A seasoned, experienced health benefits professional with a full understanding of sales as it relates to self-funded employer health benefits
- Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of consulting/brokerage, in-house HR/benefits, or Collective Health experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 3 years and a Master’s degree
- Resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways
- Understands key market and regulatory dynamics of the industry segment
- Proficient in Salesforce
- Passes Collective Health sales certifications
- Gives and receives feedback professionally
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.