Have you ever thought, “Wow. Getting, using, and understanding healthcare is really complicated?” Us too. So we’re revolutionizing the experience.
The Collective Health Design Team is hiring summer interns to help transform the American healthcare experience into one that is empowering and trustworthy. We’re a passionate group of designers, researchers, and copywriters with backgrounds from IDEO, Smart Design, Method, and Cooper (to name a few).
As a design intern, you’ll work and learn alongside senior design team members, developers, product managers, and data scientists.
You will be:
- Participating in the full design process from concept development, user feedback, refinement and prototyping
- Learning how to apply your design skills to real world problems
- Working collaboratively with other designers, developers, product managers, and end users
- Refining your presentations and communication skills
- Receiving mentorship from a team of experienced designers
Your skills include:
- The ability to think through complex interactions across time, different contexts, and devices
- A knowledge of human-centered design methods and prototyping to solve problems
- The ability to communicate your ideas and participate in design critiques
- A proficiency in Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite
- A strong portfolio demonstrating your craft and ability to apply design to solve a problem
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio by March 1, 2019.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.