About Collective Health
Collective Health is a technology company working to create the healthcare experience we all deserve. Founded in 2013, our team of engineers, designers, product managers, and actuaries are redefining the $1 trillion market of employer-sponsored health benefits with data-driven and people-focused products. Our complete health benefits solution helps great companies like Activision Blizzard, Palantir, Restoration Hardware, and Pinterest take care of their people by harnessing the power of design and technology. Based in San Francisco, CA, we’re backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley including Google Ventures, Founders Fund, NEA, and Redpoint Ventures. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com.
Who we’re looking for
Do you love telling a good story? Are you an expert at connecting the dots, even when one of them is missing? Can you mix your creativity with a laser sharp attention detail and focus on measurable results? Collective Health is looking for an experienced and strategic Senior Content Marketing Manager to create content that our customers and partners not only read, but actually enjoy reading (and sharing).
This role is focused on the development and contribution to the overall Marcom strategy and the execution of marketing programs to drive awareness and engagement with new and existing clients and partners. This position works collaboratively with Communications, Brand, Growth, and Product Marketing to develop strategies, create content and execute high visibility initiatives that help bring the Collective Health vision and story to life, while driving awareness and engagement from prospects, partners and clients.
The Senior Content Marketing Manager will define Collective Health’s content marketing strategy, create original content and includes the timely planning and execution of marketing programs and campaigns and brand communications to boost brand awareness and product consideration. Ideal candidates will have 7+ years of hands-on experience in creating and delivering engaging content for a number of initiatives which optimize a promotional mix across communications, advertising and website, tradeshows, webinars, collateral, and across multiple channels and geographies.
Skills & Experience
- Ability to analyze and simplify complex information to create marketing and communication plans to target, reach, and nurture different prospect, client and partner audiences
- Well-versed in and is up-to-date with the broader technology and enterprise technology market trends
- Health tech or health insurance experience not necessary, but a plus!
- Ability to work cross-functionally to gain consensus across multiple lines of business
- Excellent project management skills - time management, planning and problem-solving
- Excellent communication skills including research, writing and editing skills
- 2-3 years experience publishing enterprise/B2B content
- Work across our Marketing, Product, Sales and Partner teams to define our content strategy
- As a central player on the Marketing team working closely with Product Marketing, Communications and Growth, help develop and drive Collective Health’s technology story, thought leadership, and brand campaigns.
- Develop and execute integrated marketing and communication plans to reach prospective clients, partners and internal-facing teams
- Produce content that simplifies the complex world of health insurance and benefits for our various audiences
- Craft and drive clear, crisp plans for campaigns and marketing initiatives
- Engage with senior management to present, obtain buy-in for marketing efforts and event engagement
- Report to measurable outcomes that support sales and marketing teams’ goals
More about you:
- You’re excited to reinvent the health insurance experience with us
- You’ve been successful with previous content marketing efforts and can show demonstrable results
- You love setting strategies, but even more, you can’t wait to get your hands on the content creation yourself
- You’ve worked in B2B and B2C and can translate complex concepts into relatable stories
- Writing is your art. Journalism background a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.