Collective Health is transforming the way people experience health care. We’re rebuilding an incredibly complex system from the ground up, which requires diverse and brilliant minds dedicated to the cause. We are looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to join our Recruiting team to help us bring in the best talent for our business and technical teams. This role will be based in Salt Lake City.
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you will fuel the growth of our company while maintaining the mission-driven culture that binds our current team. You will be responsible for ensuring exceptional candidate experience across the board while working closely with all teams internally. You will be given the opportunity to work with our hiring teams to add recruiting value across the organization, and will be the backbone of our growing recruiting efforts.
Your core responsibilities:
- Coordinate and schedule all candidate interviews from initial phone screens to final onsites
- Partner with the Recruiting Team and Hiring Managers to learn about, prioritize, and execute critical hiring needs
- Shepherd a first-rate candidate experience for every prospective hire
- Effectively manage internal resources and communication around recruitment
- Partner with our People Team to deliver the hires that Collective Health needs to scale and accomplish its mission
Our dream person:
- Holds a bachelor's degree or higher
- Has experience scheduling and working within Google Apps
- Is familiar with Greenhouse or other similar Applicant Tracking Systems
- Thrives in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments and is willing to roll up their sleeves to do what needs to be done to build a great company
- Is personable, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Has strong organizational skills and can prioritize and manage competing priorities
- Is adaptable and innovative, and will bring drive, energy, and hard work to elevate our client service to a new level