Collective Health is transforming the way people experience healthcare. We believe that quality and accuracy are paramount to ensuring exceptional member and employer experiences, and the foundation for analytics that change how we deliver and pay for care. To accomplish this, we are reimagining the operational core of health insurance.
We are hiring a Sales Enablement Lead to be a key member of our quickly growing national sales team. This person will have significant interaction with all levels of the Sales and Marketing teams. This position will be responsible for ensuring that the Sales organization has the knowledge and skills necessary to enable our team to effectively position and sell the Collective Health solution. The ideal candidate is a high energy individual with experience in digital health sales that has designed, developed, and delivered Sales training.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop/enhance the Sales team on-boarding process by working with HR, IT, Finance, Product Marketing, etc. to ensure that all team members have the relevant software licenses, credit card and other expense information, marketing collateral, etc
- Partner with Product Marketing to develop and maintain a standard Sales training program for new and existing team members
- Coordinate training modules to be included in bi-weekly Sales meetings
- Design and implement metrics to measure training programs and impact, effectiveness, appropriateness, and utility
- Maintain all sales resources up-to-date and easily accessible on our internal database
- Gather feedback from Sales team on a regular basis to constantly improve tools and support
- Help drive education on sales processes, operational updates, and best practices to help increase productivity and adoption of internal systems
- Work with Sales and Marketing Leadership to develop team event strategy and coordinate associated logistics for internal events including Sales kick off and deal reviews
- Manage additional ad hoc responsibilities in support of Sales and Client Operations
- 4+ years of experience in sales training
- Experience with Salesforce and Bloomfire, highly preferred
- Bachelor Degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High impact and high energy Sales training style with ability to spark and sustain engagement with your audience
- Strong passion for changing healthcare
- Fast learner - you will be required to become proficient with a large volume of information quickl
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.