We are looking for an awesome frontend engineer on our Engage team. We are a growing, full-stack team focusing on the member’s experience. This team strives to help members make better, more informed decisions on how they handle their health benefits using data science, analytics, and visualization.
You have a strong eye for detail and appreciate finely tuned, delightful web apps. You should be able to create delightful experiences working with our talented design team. You will be required to prototype and build custom, elegant UI interactions. When necessary, you are comfortable doing performance tuning in order to improve the overall member experience. Your code should be thoughtful, well documented, well tested and easy to use.
To get a glimpse of what it is like to work as an engineer at Collective Health, meet Erica, who was recently featured in a spotlight of our ‘Meet the Collective’ series!
If many or most of the following items apply to you, we'd love to talk.
- Deep understanding of modern frontend framework(s) such as Angular or React, and frontend development flows (task runners, preprocessors, etc)
- Proven ability to produce and own technical designs and codebases, and work with other technology leaders to craft technical roadmaps
- Proficient with RESTful web development and client-server architecture
- Thoughtful, detailed communication style through code and design reviews
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience in data visualization
- Open Source contributions
- Experience working in an agile environment with multiple partners
- Full stack experience
- Angular expertise
- Frontend Security experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.