Collective Health is a software and services company creating the healthcare experience we all deserve. Its team of engineers, designers and actuaries are starting by redefining the $1 trillion-dollar market of employer-sponsored health insurance with data driven products. Using Collective Health's complete health insurance solution, companies can design, administer and transform the consumer experience of health insurance by harnessing the power of design and technology.
Our mission as a People Operations team is to steward and support the things that will make Collective Health successful. We do that by taking a strengths based approach and supporting and building on the capabilities of individuals and the organization. As a team, we believe in the goodness of people, we strive to be excellent, and we’re committed to constantly learning and developing.
If you get excited about applying technology to solve problems, driving business insight with data, designing processes and getting things done, come join us!
This role reports to the Director of People Operations but will work across the People team including People Operations, Recruiting and the Office/Employee Experience team.
You will be accountable for:
- Data integrity across all People related processes, systems and technology platforms.
- Process and workflow design across the People team, partnering with team members to get the work done.
- Evaluating technology needs. Leading selection and implementation of new tools and partnerships in partnership with program managers .
- Ongoing configuration and use of existing tools including testing and issue resolution.
- Working with leaders to generate insight across the People domain by designing, extracting and analyzing data in partnership with program managers.
- Prepping internal teams for technology and process changes via communication, training and documentation.
The Ideal Candidate Has
- 6+ years of process design, systems management, and experience working with a variety of HR technology (ADP, Bamboo etc.). Experience with a Workday implementation is ideal but not required.
- A strong analytical background; experience building and applying business metrics.
- Experience running RFPs, scoping and managing technical projects and implementations. A strong track record in negotiating.
- Expertise in excel. Mastery of reporting tools such as Looker and Tableau.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Enthusiasm for work in the People domain and an unwavering belief in the goodness of people.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.