Collective Health is transforming the way people experience health care. We’re rebuilding an incredibly complex system from the ground up, which requires diverse and brilliant minds dedicated to the cause. We are looking for a Recruiting Associate to join our University Recruiting team to help us bring in the best talent for our business and technical teams. This role will be based in Salt Lake City.
As a University Recruiting Associate, you will support the small but mighty team through managing recruiting events, initiatives, and processes for our multiple site locations (Salt Lake City, San Francisco, Chicago), as well as supporting in coordination. You will be a founding member and integral part of building a team and culture from the ground up. Through your experiences at Collective Health, you will gain a firm grasp on recruiting in the tech industry, specifically building and scaling a team with a mission-driven company that cares deeply about its people.
What You'll Do:
- Manage programming calendar across all University Recruiting initiatives
- Own logistics surrounding special events including career fairs, on-campus information sessions, on-campus interviews and online webinars
- Coordinate travel logistics for career fairs, conferences and interview days outside of San Francisco
- Step in to help move candidates through pipeline as needed
- Assist recruiting coordinator with scheduling interviews for high volume programs
- Work in lock step with coordinator to ensure end-to-end accuracy and efficiency of processes
We’d love to talk if:
- Above all, you are self-motivated, intellectually curious, and take ownership for everything you do
- You have 1-3 years of coordination, project management, or event planning experience
- You pay extreme attention to detail
- You have excellent communication & organizational skills
- You are collaborative and a team player
- You adapt to changing priorities and think creatively to solve problems
- You bring drive, energy, and dedication to elevate our service to a new level
- You hold professionalism to high importance
- You have experience scheduling and working within Google Suite
- Bonus: You are familiar with Greenhouse or similar Applicant Tracking Systems / CRMs
- Bonus 2: You are very familiar with the universities in the greater Salt Lake City area
Collective Health is a technology company working to create the healthcare experience we all deserve. Founded in 2013, our team of engineers, designers, product managers, and actuaries are redefining the $1 trillion-dollar market of employer-sponsored health benefits with data-driven and people-focused products. Our complete health benefits solution helps great companies like Activision Blizzard, Zendesk, and Palantir take care of their people by harnessing the power of design and technology. Based in San Francisco, CA, we’re backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley including Google Ventures, Founders Fund, NEA, and Redpoint Ventures. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.