Collective Health is expanding its Operations team in Lehi, Utah! As part of this team, each Claims Operations Associate operates our employer-sponsored health plans and runs the core processes that power our business. Claims Operations Associates gain a comprehensive understanding of health plan operations as analysts—ensuring medical claims are paid accurately and in a timely manner, researching complicated member issues, and handling the complex details related to member eligibility, regulatory requirements, and medical coding.
As a Claims Operations Associate, you can expect to learn more about the payer-side of healthcare than any other position in the industry. With the support of our established and knowledgeable team, you will become an expert in operational growth and be at the forefront of transforming the healthcare industry.
We are currently recruiting Claims Operations Associates who can start on dates ranging from March, 2019 through late-Summer 2019.
What you’ll do:
- Execute the day-to-day operations of a health plan, including processing medical claims, collaborating with our Member Advocates to resolve our members’ most complicated questions, tracking our accuracy and timeliness around core metrics, and troubleshooting the many operational challenges that affect our business
- Gain in-depth industry expertise in the employer-driven healthcare economy
- Spearhead new strategies to optimize efficiency and scalability
- Build internal tools to improve processes as we identify and fix problems
- Cultivate a culture that aligns with Collective Health values and incorporates the unique aspects of our team
- Think critically and strategically to continually boost teamwork and communication across offices
- Refine your project management skills as we collaborate with teams of different sizes and locations
- Develop hard data skills as you interface with Excel, SQL, and scripting tools to optimize our performance and target areas for improvement (no previous coding experience required)
- Above all, you are self-motivated, intellectually curious, and take ownership for everything you do
- You pay extreme attention to detail
- You are a fast learner and can become proficient with a large volume of information quickly
- You have analytical horsepower and a strong academic record (please include GPA on resume)
- You are a committed team player
- You are excited to build and adapt to the adventures of working for a rapidly expanding company
- You thrive on change and are enthusiastic about being a part of a fast-growing company
- You possess a passion for Collective Health’s mission to transform the health insurance experience for employers and their employees
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree and 0-2 years of work experience in a high-performance organization
Collective Health is a technology company working to create the healthcare experience we all deserve. Founded in 2013, our team of engineers, designers, product managers, and actuaries are redefining the $1 trillion market of employer-sponsored health benefits with data-driven and people-focused products. Our complete health benefits solution helps great companies like Activision Blizzard, Palantir, Restoration Hardware, and Pinterest take care of their people by harnessing the power of design and technology. Based in San Francisco, CA, we’re backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley including Google Ventures, Founders Fund, NEA, and Redpoint Ventures. Everyday, Collective Health works to create a diverse, inclusive workplace where employees can grow their careers, which is why we were recently named one of Fortune’s 2018 Best Workplaces. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.