Collective Health’s mission is to transform people’s healthcare experience from confusing and complicated to empowering and trustworthy. We’re looking for a Senior Product Designer to plan, define and design various areas of our products. You’ll develop new visual components and interaction patterns at a systems level and build prototypes that communicate your product vision. You’ll utilize storytelling to skillfully present your work to stakeholders across the organization. Through collaborating with your scrum teams and working side by side with engineers - you’ll drive development of a best in class product experience.
- Imagine what a premium experience looks and feels like and translate that into viable design solutions.
- Craft, test and iterate on designs until the most optimal, intuitive and elegant solution is identified.
- Work with engineers, product managers and designers to ensure we design and ship high quality solutions.
- Create innovative and creative design solutions that address user and business needs for specific areas of our products.
- Plan and participate in ethnographic and usability studies and ensure findings are applied to product design decisions.
- A desire to have a large impact
- An eye for detail and obsession with craft
- Ability to design and document your designs for communication and implementation purposes
- Ability to work through complex workflows using whiteboards, flow charts, wireframes or other visual diagrams.
- Experience working in an agile environment on complex projects with some level of ambiguity.
- An understanding of how data can inform your design process
- A strong understanding of grid systems, composition, typography, and color
- Confidence in user testing tools and how to translate knowledge to actionable insights
- 4-6 years professional experience designing user friendly products for web and mobile
To apply we require a strong portfolio that showcases your breadth and depth of experience. Please supply either a link or upload directly.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.